Tiptop painters | ExpatWoman.com

Tiptop painters

Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 14:41
DH and I plan to paint this flat if we renew our lease in January. I need some color in here! Any of you ladies able to ballpark what it costs to paint a high ceiling room through Tiptop? :) I honestly can't remember in the slightest! It must have been reasonable though or I wouldn't have used them. Give them a call, they should be able to give you a rough quote.
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 14:05
DH and I plan to paint this flat if we renew our lease in January. I need some color in here! Any of you ladies able to ballpark what it costs to paint a high ceiling room through Tiptop? :)
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 13:47
I've used Tip Top a couple of times and they have been great. They clean up after themselves too, bonus.
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 13:44
http://tiptoptechnicals.com/?view=home Just looked them up!
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 12:16
Yes, i thoroughly recommend TipTop! I was even having some other work done by a company called Colourful Cottage and their work was so poor that Tiptop pointed out the issues and took over. I highly recommend them and will definitely use them again (although I've had so much work done on the house i hope to never need another workman again!).
Latest post on 03 November 2011 - 20:35
I am so glad you like them I do too. I am so glad to have had such a wonderful experience.
Latest post on 03 November 2011 - 20:33
I have used Tip Top Painters for several interior and exterior residential jobs over the past 5 years. I have always been pleased with their professionism, punctuality, efficiency, cleanliness, quality of work, and value for money. Seriously - they are great painters. We renovated our kitchen and used different painters (from the renovation company). Unfortunately, the results were disappointing and the work was messy. Months later, I am literally hiring Tip Top Painters to fix the paint mess left by the previous company.
Latest post on 03 November 2011 - 19:47
They did our apt back in March. I must say. Quick. Clean. Reasonably priced.
Latest post on 03 November 2011 - 18:51
I think they're fab too have been using them for years!
Latest post on 03 November 2011 - 18:37
They're so good and professional aren't they? They always get my recommendation.
Latest post on 03 November 2011 - 18:34
I am using Tiptop Painters to paint my flat. They are doing a fantastic job and my flat so far looks great!!!!!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY