Maternity Jeans? | ExpatWoman.com

Maternity Jeans?

Latest post on 13 November 2011 - 15:34

Does anyone have any good tips on where to find maternity jeans? I'm back to the UK next week and need some skinny ones that I can tuck into ugg boots when I get back to the cold. I'm off to Dubai Mall this afternoon so any tips there would be much appreciated!

I heard that Next do some good ones in the UK - has anyone seen whether the Dubai Mall branch has a maternity section in Dubai?

Thank you in advance!

Latest post on 29 November 2011 - 22:34
Destination Maternity. I bought some great skinny leg jeans from there that are just so comfy. Hope they will last the next few months as I will be wearing them A LOT!
Latest post on 28 November 2011 - 14:06
Hi I got several nice pairs from Zara. Not sure whether they still have their maternity collection though as it tends to come and go.
Latest post on 26 November 2011 - 21:15
H&m are real comfy. I've been struggling with jeans for ages because I have big thighs and any tight jeans seem to pull in this area, the h&m ones are flattering, omfy and not pull down as I walk.
Latest post on 25 November 2011 - 23:01
Maternal America do really nice ones and they look great and are really, really comfy
Latest post on 24 November 2011 - 16:06
I got some great ones from H&M. me too H&M....good prices too.
Latest post on 24 November 2011 - 13:17
I got some great ones from H&M.
Latest post on 16 November 2011 - 13:14
I have loads of prego jeans fromdifferent places but my favourite skinnies are from new look and cost less 100aed
Latest post on 16 November 2011 - 09:13
I have about 10 pairs that I bought when I was pregnant in the UK. Happy to sell for very little if the sizes are right. Also have long sleeved tops and jumpers for colder weather. If you are interested leave an email and I can send you a list of what I have and sizes. What size do you have? I don't mind buying a few pairs for myself. Many pregnancies, many sizes! Jeans I have left: Mamas and Papas UK 14 Business Bump UK 14 Tete a Tete EU 44 Indigo Blue Petite XL Also a really nice comfy pair of Noppies Large beige cords. Loads of other stuff (dresses, bathing suits, shirts/tops etc).
Latest post on 14 November 2011 - 13:53
Thanks so much everyone! I tried on lots of jeans yesterday at Dubai Mall, but none really looked good and felt comfortable enough to justify the price tags. I ended up buying a pair of structured leggings (with pockets and seams etc) from Destination Maternity for 450 AED - they are so comfy that Ill be living in them back in the UK. Kelly_C, thanks for the tip about Next - am going to try and get into a Next in the UK while I'm home and pick a few pairs up there. Shame that they aren't available in Dubai.
Latest post on 14 November 2011 - 08:23
I found Next the best for my shape and budget. Bought mine in the UK, and thought id get the other colours when i got back to Dubai (i lived and died in them!) only to be told Next no longer imports its maternity range to Dubai. They were £25. You could always order online and have them sent to wherever you're going, and if they don't fit, you can send them right back for free.
Latest post on 14 November 2011 - 07:40
I have about 10 pairs that I bought when I was pregnant in the UK. Happy to sell for very little if the sizes are right. Also have long sleeved tops and jumpers for colder weather. If you are interested leave an email and I can send you a list of what I have and sizes. What size do you have? I don't mind buying a few pairs for myself.
Latest post on 13 November 2011 - 20:58
I got skinny maternity jeans from Destination Maternityy (Mavi brand reduced from 700 dirhams to 150 dirhams) and another pair from Top Shop (which I still wear 5 months on as they suit non-pregnant tummies too). Me too. Got 3 different branded ones reduced from 700+ to 125 at Destination Maternity. It's a gamble on the size tho when theyre on sale like that. Not sure this helps you at this point Lec299 but they also have their own brand jeans. Some of the best skinnies I've had - including non preg ones :) Hopefully you found something this afternoon.
Latest post on 13 November 2011 - 19:33
I found the comfiest by far were H&M, and I tried everything from dirt-cheap ones to 7s and Citizens of Humanity. Another super-comfy pair were by Seraphine and they do skinny too.
Latest post on 13 November 2011 - 19:25
I got skinny maternity jeans from Destination Maternityy (Mavi brand reduced from 700 dirhams to 150 dirhams) and another pair from Top Shop (which I still wear 5 months on as they suit non-pregnant tummies too).
Latest post on 13 November 2011 - 18:28
I have about 10 pairs that I bought when I was pregnant in the UK. Happy to sell for very little if the sizes are right. Also have long sleeved tops and jumpers for colder weather. If you are interested leave an email and I can send you a list of what I have and sizes.
Latest post on 13 November 2011 - 17:20
My friend got a pair from Destination Maternity. I think they are 7 for all Mankind. not cheap but she looks amazing in them! 7 maternity jeans! I am so buying one for this pregnancy! :D
Latest post on 13 November 2011 - 17:11
My friend got a pair from Destination Maternity. I think they are 7 for all Mankind. not cheap but she looks amazing in them!
Latest post on 13 November 2011 - 16:57
JennyRose Maternity in MOE. not so cheap but very comfy.
Latest post on 13 November 2011 - 16:37
I think the shop is called Blosson in Dubai Mall. They do a great range of jeans, but a price pricey. Destination Maternity should have some as well.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY