Arthritis.... | ExpatWoman.com

Arthritis....

Latest post on 13 December 2011 - 19:13
I never did well with Dr. Darwish unfortunately. He put me on steroids and monthly steroid injections. I had gained weight and was so weak I could hardly stand. I saw Dr. Humeira Badsha who was fantastic. She explained my problem in detail and I am now off steroids. I feel better than I ever did.
Latest post on 21 November 2011 - 21:45
Ladies I really appreciate your feedback. I've got appointment tomorrow!!
Latest post on 18 November 2011 - 14:55
I would second Dr Bassel Darwish at Health Call. I suffered for 5 years, he looked at the way I walked into his clinic and had a correct diagnosis, I have a form of arthritis that is rare. After blood tests to diagnose it, I am now almost pain free.
Latest post on 18 November 2011 - 11:37
I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthiritus after the birth of my second child. I would strongly reccomend you see a Rhematoligist. I see Dr Humeria Badsha Al Bira Clinic on Al wasal Road, she is fantastic.
Latest post on 17 November 2011 - 11:28
See a Rheumatologist I have rheumatoid arthritis since I was 20 yrs old, they will do some blood tests etc and will help u. I see dr khan at American hospital, there's also dr mofti nr safa and few others that people will prob recommend. Good luck. If it is still of interest, I recommend dr. Bassel Darwish at Health Call clinic. Good luck and do not underestimate the pains, move quickly.
Latest post on 16 November 2011 - 10:03
Nice, thank you so much.
Latest post on 16 November 2011 - 10:00
Dr Badsha at the al Bira Bone and Joint clinic is excellent. The clinic is on al Wasl, opp choithrams near Al Thnaya street. She worked wonders on my DS. Highly recomdended.
Latest post on 16 November 2011 - 09:24
Thank you so much Fairycakeyumm! I will try Dr Khan. Do you know where Dr Mofti's clinic is? You said near Safa..Thanks again :)
Latest post on 16 November 2011 - 08:54
See a Rheumatologist I have rheumatoid arthritis since I was 20 yrs old, they will do some blood tests etc and will help u. I see dr khan at American hospital, there's also dr mofti nr safa and few others that people will prob recommend. Good luck.
Latest post on 16 November 2011 - 08:48
Would love to hear recommendations please
Latest post on 15 November 2011 - 14:54
The pain is in my joints. One finger in particular is the one that pains me the most and it seems to be a bit inflamed :(. Carpal syndrome seems to be a pain that you get on your wrists?
Latest post on 15 November 2011 - 14:49
could it be carpal tunnel Syndrome .. my mum has it and she thought she had arthritis
Latest post on 15 November 2011 - 14:45
I think I might have arthritis :( as I've got pains in my hands and need anti-inflammatory medicine to relieve it. Would you go and see a GP, family doctor? could you recommend a doctor? TIA

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY