Walking/running track around lake near MOE? | ExpatWoman.com

Walking/running track around lake near MOE?

Latest post on 16 November 2011 - 12:43

Does anyone know where this is?

Latest post on 17 November 2011 - 22:28
Is that the place on Al Kahil road with the fountain? near Nad al sheba? where the baseball ground is/was? Not the place that i mean. Al Barsha pond park is nearer to MOE. Huge lake/pond surrounded by a fab running track and 2 really good sheltered kids play areas. Can hire bikes too. From umm sequied road towards Dubai take a left continue tillyou see the huge Emirates bank on the corner of a junction take a left there. Continue till just before a set of pedestrian lights and take a right over a sand/dirt road till the enterance to the park.[/quote If your coming from springs/meadows/greens head towards al barsha 3 - on your right hand side under the flyover is the American German hospital - the American school is on your left - drive towards umm sequiem street - go through the first set of lights to the second set - 326 street - signposted al barsha 3 is on your right - take this turning - head to the next set of lights and do a u turn - the pond park is on your right
Latest post on 17 November 2011 - 19:50
It's behind Al Mawakeb school if that helps you visualise it better. It's a sprung track marked per 100m much like Safa park. One lap is about 1.4k HTH
Latest post on 17 November 2011 - 18:51
Is that the place on Al Kahil road with the fountain? near Nad al sheba? where the baseball ground is/was? Not the place that i mean. Al Barsha pond park is nearer to MOE. Huge lake/pond surrounded by a fab running track and 2 really good sheltered kids play areas. Can hire bikes too. From umm sequied road towards Dubai take a left continue tillyou see the huge Emirates bank on the corner of a junction take a left there. Continue till just before a set of pedestrian lights and take a right over a sand/dirt road till the enterance to the park.
Latest post on 16 November 2011 - 16:24
Is that the place on Al Kahil road with the fountain? near Nad al sheba? where the baseball ground is/was?
Latest post on 16 November 2011 - 12:48
Al Barsha pond park is where i think you mean. Where are youcoming from?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY