Anyone selling rattan garden furniture? | ExpatWoman.com

Anyone selling rattan garden furniture?

Latest post on 17 November 2011 - 21:22
My friend Louise is selling her Rattan, she said you can email her on louisefernback at yahoo dot com
Latest post on 17 November 2011 - 20:40
BMAP have emailed you!
Latest post on 17 November 2011 - 20:07
Kelly_C, don't suppose you have a picture of the umbrella, do you?!
Latest post on 17 November 2011 - 20:00
Ooh!!!! Yes ! Am also after pot plants and interested in any other household items you might have and don't want to take home with you - like serving trays etc We are in Meadows too, so nice and close. No problems DubaiCat...your thread and all that ;-) ...
Latest post on 17 November 2011 - 19:44
Hi DubaiCat, have emailed you. BMAP, will send through to you if DC not interested. BMAP if you are after pot plants let me know and I will email them through, if not will keep you posted on the outdoor setting.
Latest post on 17 November 2011 - 19:03
Yes please :D. Can you drop me a mail on harpersdxb at gmail dot com? Ta! PS Thanks for the courtesy, BMAP. Much appreciated! :)
Latest post on 17 November 2011 - 16:38
Hi BMAP, I am in Meadows. I have made a note of your email if you would like to remove it. I can send you photos and will to DC as well if she is interested. I have pot plants too if you after them as well. We are leaving Dubai beginning of Jan.
Latest post on 17 November 2011 - 16:30
4princesses, if DubaiCat doesn't take you up on that offer, I may! I've been after some for ages, but the stuff on Dubizzle gets snaffled up before I even find it! How much are you wanting for your set and where are you located? My email is x if you wish to send photo's. <em>edited by Buy me a Pony on 17/11/2011</em>
Latest post on 17 November 2011 - 15:36
The Outlet Mall also has a store with outdoor furniture. It's on the first floor just at the top of the escalator as you enter from the first door (not the door in the middle).
Latest post on 17 November 2011 - 15:22
Hi DubaiCat, I am looking to sell mine, just haven't got to putting it on Dubizzle yet. The link for the one you were after on Dubizzle is no longer active, so I can't see what you were after. Mine is a light coloured rattan sofa, plus two big chairs, and a large, low table. Cushions are a coffee colour. I have photos if you would like me to email them. Let me know
Latest post on 17 November 2011 - 11:48
Depends on what you want - we were looking at 4 chairs/square table and the cheapest i found at DragonMart was 1800, which includes the chair pads. The one we got in Carrefour had no pads - i picked some up in Ikea for 20dhs a piece, and it was a much simpler design. But we were looking for something el cheapo, so suited us.
Latest post on 17 November 2011 - 11:42
DH says he looked at Dragon Mart and they were all around 3000dhs - maybe he was looking at the wrong stores! Will have a look in C4 next week, thanks :). And will keep the umbrella in mind!
Latest post on 17 November 2011 - 08:56
We got ours from Carrefour last month - think they are still doing the same deals now. We got a 6-seater rattan glass topped table, 6 rattan chairs (no arms) plus a large hanging arm-type umbrella for 1100aed. They had a lot of different deals, some sofa sets and low tables etc, all for really reasonable prices. You might find something you like. Oh and if you need an umbrella, let me know! I didnt realise but our garden is entirely shaded all day - oops!
Latest post on 16 November 2011 - 22:56
Have you been to the Dragonmart - they have some pretty good prices rattan garden furniture.
Latest post on 16 November 2011 - 20:40
We left our old table and chairs in our previous villa when we rented it out, thinking we'd buy a new set when we were settled, but we haven't got round to it and now my whole family are coming over for Christmas and New Year so we'll have nowhere to sit in the garden! We don't want to spend a fortune so we've been looking on Dubizzle and just missed out on a cracking set for 1,000dhs. Anyone got anything similar to this they're selling? [url=http://dubai.dubizzle.com/classified/furniture-home-garden/garden-outdoor/garden-furniture/2011/11/16/monza-rattan-sofa-set-black-2/?back=Y2xhc3NpZmllZC9mdXJuaXR1cmUtaG9tZS1nYXJkZW4v&ps=2&added__gte=&is_search=1&age__lte=&price__gte=&places__id__in=Enter+Location%28s%29+Here&places__id__in=&condition__gte=&usage__lte=&keywords=monza+&is_basic_search_widget=0&price__lte='>link[/url'>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY