looking for good pediatrician around Dubai Marina | ExpatWoman.com

looking for good pediatrician around Dubai Marina

Latest post on 18 November 2011 - 19:37

hello ladies

i am looking for a good pediatrician for my new born girl around the marina area.

would really appreciate any suggestion

thanks

Latest post on 02 December 2011 - 23:14
thank you ladies..4 princesses we actually tried dr hamzeh and he is very caring and nice. my LO has not been passing stool fro 3 days now and messaged dr hamzeh who advised us to give her apple juice. so far it has not worked but will see him this sunday if she is still disturbed.
Latest post on 26 November 2011 - 23:26
Dr Zia at Ceedars Jebel Ali hospital
Latest post on 26 November 2011 - 22:01
I like Dr. Atheer Rawas at the Emirates Hospital Dubai Marina branch which is opposite The Grand Habtoor hotel above the Bentley showroom, 27th + 33rd floors. He works at the Emirates Hospital in Jumeriah + the EK Hospital in the Marina. He has been very caring + even telephoned me at home to check up on my little ones. He gave me his mobile number and he is quick to answer it + help.
Latest post on 25 November 2011 - 22:57
Sherryd, at the Meadows Clinic is Dr Hamzeh (I think that is the spelling). He is very nice, lovely with babies and children and I think a good Dr.
Latest post on 24 November 2011 - 21:00
dr delia is now 2 times per week in the marina branch also which is just above the starbucks on the walk i go to see her all the time and she is the best
Latest post on 18 November 2011 - 21:37
There are a few Dr Nicholas Dr Delia is always in the JBR one from what I know
Latest post on 18 November 2011 - 21:32
Thanks pancakemum. I heard about Dr. Nicholas although the medical center I know is in the Emaar 6 towers on the walk. Is Dr. Delia there everyday or does she share her time between the different centers? I also heard about the meadows clinic... Is there anyone good there?
Latest post on 18 November 2011 - 21:13
I take my DS to Dr Delia Fayyad at Dr Nicholas and Spa and really happy with her so far The clinic is in Rimal 1 JBR that is close to Marina

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY