Dubai Ladies Club | ExpatWoman.com

Dubai Ladies Club

Latest post on 22 November 2011 - 17:38

Is anyone a member of Dubai ladies club and how do you find it ? im considering a membership or can i go on a daily basis ? or Any were else i can go to get a tan ?

Latest post on 22 November 2011 - 20:29
well i definately want sumwer women only for me to catch a tan at lol and the same goes for the gym im not too fussed with the gym equiptment i tend to only go to the gym to make my self feel better im more of a pool girl hehe :) just sumwere i can go and r.e.l.a.x.
Latest post on 22 November 2011 - 20:24
Just FYI, the changing rooms at the pool area of the DLC are currently closed for renovations! Here's hoping they are updated and freshened up! For the most part, I like the DLC, the aqua classes are fun and the gym has just been refurbished. <em>edited by cafe au lait on 22/11/2011</em>
Latest post on 22 November 2011 - 20:21
it all depends on what you want the club to do for you and what you need. DLC is ladies only so very private. The beach is great. Wafi does not have a beach... I am not all that fam with DLC pools but their pool changing room is a bit pedestrian and maybe could use a wee kick. The actual club itself I find very clean, other than certain ladies always yacking on their blo ody phones it is nice. Nice view, alright equipment. I also like Wafi. Their pool area is great, their changing rooms are pretty good and lots of room. Their gym is alright and the weight equipment works well :)...the cardio room is a bit tired. Not alot of classes as compared to DLC. There is a ladies only gym at Wafi but it is small, windowless and basic equipment, no men allowed :).. So, go and work out at both for a week and make your choice yourself :)
Latest post on 22 November 2011 - 18:12
oo ok :) ill have to check that out as well then, but if its only one day its barely worth getting a membership i suspect.
Latest post on 22 November 2011 - 18:07
I am not sure about this but I have a hunch that there is a woman's only section upstairs? (At Wafi)
Latest post on 22 November 2011 - 18:02
If wafi has a women only day, I will definitely pick wafi over the ladies club.
Latest post on 22 November 2011 - 18:00
hummm ok :) ill have to go and have a look :D is wafi women only ? thanksss :)
Latest post on 22 November 2011 - 17:56
I am referring to the pool and changing rooms area, not the spa.
Latest post on 22 November 2011 - 17:53
I just loved it there, the spa staff are very well trained and give excellent treatments. As to Irooni's post: always found the facilities to be super clean. Due to lots going on I have not been there in about 6 months so unless standards have slipped in that time??
Latest post on 22 November 2011 - 17:50
Personally I prefer Wafi - it is a little newer, fresher and in my opinion cleaner. I do like Dubai Ladies Club and have membership there but agree with Irooni about the cleanliness and the changerooms are very ordinary.
Latest post on 22 November 2011 - 17:48
Love it. You can get tans on Monday at Jumeriah Beach park - ladies only day.
Latest post on 22 November 2011 - 17:41
I can't rave about the cleanliness standards, but overall it's ok.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY