Banks......Who will give me a bank account for a small business?? :( | ExpatWoman.com

Banks......Who will give me a bank account for a small business?? :(

Latest post on 25 November 2011 - 00:37
How abt DIB?
Latest post on 24 November 2011 - 22:33
I dont know if you are a member at the AHK of Dubai. There is a SME-Group and some bank offered their service to cooperate more with smaller companies. The only one i can remember is Dresdner Bank.
Latest post on 24 November 2011 - 17:57
ENBD.... most corporate accounts here are for large businesses that come with large benefits.... the SME hasn't really caught on yet.. Choose the one you like best and open a current account and apply for a cc with them. There is no such thing as company liability here anyway... so using your name doesn't matter. And for Godsake, don't go with mashreq... just don't.
Latest post on 24 November 2011 - 17:55
Mashreq bank are very good with minimum holding funds :)
Latest post on 24 November 2011 - 17:53
Thanks! Thats more like it! I didn't bother looking at their website as I have looked at so many that don't seem to provide basic info, they all want you to speak to their sales reps who then harass you every day. I will go see them first thing after the weekend....I feel a bit better now :)
Latest post on 24 November 2011 - 17:33
If you dont mind me asking, what is the minimum balance, and what type of account is it? Current account, but I have never been told what the min balance is. Does this help? [url=http://www.emiratesbank.ae/en/businessBanking/businessBankingPackages/index.cfm'>link[/url'> <em>edited by IAMVP on 24/11/2011</em>
Latest post on 24 November 2011 - 17:32
If you dont mind me asking, what is the minimum balance, and what type of account is it?
Latest post on 24 November 2011 - 17:30
Try Emirates Bank. I have a company account there.
Latest post on 24 November 2011 - 17:23
Im at my wits end...been trying to open a company bank account, its impossible! It seems the banks in Dubai dont cater to small businesses. ADCB requires a 50,000dhs minimum balance. HSBC wont look at you unless you have a 3 million turn over. If you have a bank account for a small business I would love to hear from you.... TIA

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY