N'Style @ Mall of Emirates | ExpatWoman.com

N'Style @ Mall of Emirates

Latest post on 05 December 2011 - 09:26
I always went to the one in Al Ghazal Mall, always room and always good service - no complaints about them there.
Latest post on 05 December 2011 - 09:22
As many people said before, it does largely depend on the person who will end up assisting you, some are good, some not. However, I find N'Style to be generally the worst of the big chains and I also developed a nasty nail infection after visiting them for a pedicure, one that took 6 months to clear and a lot of medication. Is it a coincidence that another poster had a similar experience or could there be issues with their sterilization process or lack thereof? I would never risk it again, personally...
Latest post on 04 December 2011 - 12:11
Used MOE & MCC and have had both good and bad experiences, and after giving them so many chances to redeem themselves I found them so unreliable though that I've stopped using them. The last time they messed up their "management staff" was useless, escaping the issues and when I mentioned I would have to stop my custom of 3 years if no resolution were found (I only wanted them to re-do the silk nails which had fallen out after a couple of hours) they said: "ok madam". Well, ok then :D Have since found a lovely place where mani/pedi are fab, ladies are really nice and the place is spotless clean!
Latest post on 04 December 2011 - 11:44
am currently in discussion with them over a duplicate payment on my card - admittedly they have checked with Accounts but say it didn't happen - am waiting to hear what my bank says - it's on my statement twice! I also developed an infected toenail from the same appointment so whilst I used to quite like them they're currently in my bad books! And it was on my birthday Grrrrr
Latest post on 04 December 2011 - 11:40
They are absolutely fine, although I prefer WOW in Dubai Mall (massage chairs) or NIVEA also in Dubai Mall. They put a nice ''heatbag'' on your shoulders which makes you relax :).
Latest post on 04 December 2011 - 08:16
All the chain nail places are the same - why do you ladies not fine nice little boutique salons where you are treated more than just an irritating customer? Hi Princess_I, can you recommend one of those nice little boutique salons? Only the one i go to ...... and am not going to post here as i like being able to get appointments :) Me too. I have stopped recommending nail and hair salons as I couldnt get appointment at them after recommending. Have new great salons now and defnitely not telling!
Latest post on 04 December 2011 - 08:09
ok will give a try... thanks ladies
Latest post on 30 November 2011 - 14:42
All the chain nail places are the same - why do you ladies not fine nice little boutique salons where you are treated more than just an irritating customer? Hi Princess_I, can you recommend one of those nice little boutique salons? Only the one i go to ...... and am not going to post here as i like being able to get appointments :)
Latest post on 30 November 2011 - 14:36
I used to go there as I was living close. I can't give you a good review neither. But then, I stopped going there more than a year ago (because of poor service) so perhaps it has changed ? It is obviously a good solution for what you intend to do, but I wouldn't recommend this salon for someone looking for a serious man and pedi. Honestly, I would rather recommend to do a great spa, for example in Dubai Ladies Club with your friend while the men and kids are doing an other activity. I personally love the Dubai Ladies Club Spa, as it is beautiful and you really feel like a princess in Morocco when you're in there. Really exotic and something your guest shouldn't have done/seen before. Come before the treatment, so you can enjoy the jacussi. Treatments and massage are great. Avoid mani-pedi, I didn't find them that good. <em>edited by Tiki on 30/11/2011</em>
Latest post on 30 November 2011 - 14:34
I go to Dubai Marina mall - and have been going there for 6 months - maybe a bit more - every 2 weeks for infills and pedi - I always book Susi. I am treated very well - they resolved an ingrowing toenail caused by another salon here in Dubai - I always have a great experience - so much that every month I buy the girls cupcakes from the cupcake stall - I always tip and I would recommend them - there is plenty of space for friends - they have 12 seats - my only complaint is that to do the other hand you have to stretch over your own body where in tips and toes you dont. I really have no complaints about them.
Latest post on 30 November 2011 - 14:33
All the chain nail places are the same - why do you ladies not fine nice little boutique salons where you are treated more than just an irritating customer? Hi Princess_I, can you recommend one of those nice little boutique salons?
Latest post on 30 November 2011 - 14:23
All the chain nail places are the same - why do you ladies not fine nice little boutique salons where you are treated more than just an irritating customer?
Latest post on 30 November 2011 - 14:20
I went a few years ago and it was awful, went to the ne in MCC a month ago and it was just as bad. I was out in 45 minutes for a mani & pedi done by one lady so very rushed. I was made to feel like I was an inconvenience, the girls just wanted to go back to chatting to each other.
Latest post on 30 November 2011 - 14:15
I am hosting few guests in 2 weeks and was thinking of taking the kids & the men around the mall while the ladies get their nails done. The salon seems to offer many services (nails, hair salon, facial, massages, etc). Can someone give me some feedbacks?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY