Anyone know how to ..... | ExpatWoman.com

Anyone know how to .....

Latest post on 30 November 2011 - 21:36

Get rid of a stye in the eye. Its so painful :( helpppp

Latest post on 30 November 2011 - 22:02
My 2 yr old had them for about a year....would come and go...that's the worst thing there's nothing that really helps to get rid... Its a blocked oil gland you can pick some stuff up at the pharmacy which may help...but a hot compress is the best thing to do that's what the doctor said.
Latest post on 30 November 2011 - 21:55
But what if it's actually IN her eye as she says, so inside the lid not outside? Could be tricky lol
Latest post on 30 November 2011 - 21:54
Same as April - rub a gold ring on it, my mum used to swear by it! I went through a stage where I had a few and got something called gold eye ointment from the pharmacy (in the UK) maybe there is something similar here?
Latest post on 30 November 2011 - 21:53
Rub a gold wedding ring on it - old wives' tale - but it may work Blurgh so putting more bacteria onto it? I don't think that's a very good idea. Make sure it's sterile first.
Latest post on 30 November 2011 - 21:52
Rub a gold wedding ring on it - old wives' tale - but it may work
Latest post on 30 November 2011 - 21:46
It's basically a bactierial infection. Most usually go away on their own, but you can use a hot compress, keep the eyes clean and oil free. If it still irritates you might need some medication from the pharmacy or your doctor.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY