Cheapest place to get an ipad | ExpatWoman.com

Cheapest place to get an ipad

Latest post on 02 December 2011 - 11:14

Any ideas? Ideally the US would be the cheapest but I don't know anyone coming from there :(

Latest post on 20 June 2012 - 17:22
Order one from the US and have it couriered. We have done this twice and there were no hassles either time.
Latest post on 20 June 2012 - 13:38
The cheapest place i found until now was [url='>www.disouq.com[/url'> . they also had it in all the options. let me know if you guys find a cheaper place! btw compared to usa, this was cheaper, faster, and u can pay cash! Do you have a person's name and number we can contact - there are a few queries to be made. Just check the site i guess.!
Latest post on 20 June 2012 - 13:37
The cheapest place i found until now was [url='>www.disouq.com[/url'> . they also had it in all the options. let me know if you guys find a cheaper place! btw compared to usa, this was cheaper, faster, and u can pay cash! Do you have a person's name and number we can contact - there are a few queries to be made. Who exactly?
Latest post on 03 December 2011 - 20:50
Try Emirates Avenue they are an on line store. You can pay cash on delivery. Didn't buy an ipad from them but I did get an Iphone 4. As an on line store I would recommend them.
Latest post on 03 December 2011 - 17:21
I can't answer your question (cheapest place) but just want to say after reading the suggestions you've been offered, is to be very careful where you buy from. There are loads of fakes around. I would be extremely hesitant to buy from just 'a guy in the street' or similar. If something is too good to be true it usually is. Also, its interesting to note that the Apple Service Centre here doesn't accept warranties for their products purchased in C4 or Geant. They are not authorized Apple dealers. For sure! I would only get from Apple here. Too many con men!
Latest post on 03 December 2011 - 16:27
USA, order online
Latest post on 03 December 2011 - 16:26
I bought 32GB with Wifi from Sharaf DG last week for 2499 dirhams. They have 16GB from 2099.
Latest post on 03 December 2011 - 14:32
Yes you are probably right Pomegranate beware of fakes, although the guy I saw does have a shop in Al Fattan Tower.. so he said . :)
Latest post on 03 December 2011 - 14:16
I can't answer your question (cheapest place) but just want to say after reading the suggestions you've been offered, is to be very careful where you buy from. There are loads of fakes around. I would be extremely hesitant to buy from just 'a guy in the street' or similar. If something is too good to be true it usually is. Also, its interesting to note that the Apple Service Centre here doesn't accept warranties for their products purchased in C4 or Geant. They are not authorized Apple dealers.
Latest post on 03 December 2011 - 13:07
Just bought one for DS from carrefour webstore- 64GB wifi for AED2999- same price as in the stores, but with a free cover and 300 AED voucher.They have offers for other models too...
Latest post on 03 December 2011 - 12:36
Geant at IBN Battuta mall have them now for 16 GB wifi for 1899 plus you get AED 100 Geant voucher. If you want a higher GB of 3G version I saw carrefour had an offer too, which included a free cover, but don't remember the price.
Latest post on 02 December 2011 - 15:15
Tell your mum to get in touch with me, if you want one. I just got an ipad through a friend of the Cat in Abu Dhabi. Same price as the US through an Egyptian importer. If my message makes no sense, your mum will translate!
Latest post on 02 December 2011 - 12:10
apple have a website in uae and its free delivery also.
Latest post on 02 December 2011 - 12:02
AmandaShaks my friends husband sells them online at jadopado.com with free delivery. She said they're the cheapest in Dubai.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY