My cat needs to be neutered... | ExpatWoman.com

My cat needs to be neutered...

Latest post on 04 December 2011 - 20:03

My cat needs to be neutered. I had my elder cat neutered at the municipal vets near Mirdif, now apparently they don't do any more operations at the municipal vet. Which vet can I take my cat to - to be neutered that is good & the cost won't be to high.
Thank you
SU

Latest post on 05 December 2011 - 12:00
I've often read here that it's ok to take a male cat to DM for neutering, but those in the know would not take a female there. Street Urchin, you can ring around the vets and ask for approx quotes. They will need to know your cat's s e x, age and weight. <em>edited by Green-ish on 05/12/2011</em>
Latest post on 04 December 2011 - 21:25
I was at the municipality a few weeks ago to get vaccinations and according to the vet they do still do spaying and neutering but won't do other operations. Perhaps give them a call and double check. Things change all the time...
Latest post on 04 December 2011 - 20:39
if it s stray cats you have found, send message to ''friends of animals'' via their website. they have negociated rates to neuter and spay stray cats.
Latest post on 04 December 2011 - 20:07
Al Barsha Vet Clinic are very good and might give you a discount if it's a rescue. Also Energetic Panacea are excellent.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY