Blackberry Question for son | ExpatWoman.com

Blackberry Question for son

Latest post on 06 December 2011 - 19:51

Hi my family are coming over next week for good and my son wants a blackberry for xmas i just have a couple of q's will he be able to bbm with his mates back in the uk and also what is the best prepaid package in dubai for blackberries

thanks for help

Latest post on 06 December 2011 - 20:02
yes he will be able to bbm to the UK. I have a basic post-paid package with Etisalat called New Plus - I pay 99AED a month which inclues 20 min of international calls x amount of local calls and y amount of local texts (sorry can't remember how many - possibly) and then I pay an additional 49 AED for the basic blackberry add-on - which is for bbm and facebook. If you exceed the number of calls/texts in the package you then just pay at their standard rate. Or you can buy add-on packages - additaionl 100texts for example costs 15AED per month. My DD's (teens) both have pay as you go - it's really easy to top them up and pay the 49AED for the blackberry package.. I don't know how much the packages are with Du the only other option, but hope that helps a little. <em>edited by october on 06/12/2011</em>
Latest post on 06 December 2011 - 19:57
All blackberries require you to subscribe to a blackberry service plan. If you head to etisalat.ae you can find their various plans and the same for DU.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY