Anyone selling a kids playhouse for the garden? | ExpatWoman.com

Anyone selling a kids playhouse for the garden?

Latest post on 18 December 2011 - 11:04

We bought a cracking one for DS from a lovely lady on here :D and now my friend wants one for her son too. She's seen one recently on Dubizzle but the asking price is 2,000dhs second hand! We paid 500dhs for ours, Step2 and in great condition.

If anyone has one they want to sell give me a shout and I'll put you in touch with my friend :).

Latest post on 23 December 2011 - 18:33
Hi Scotslass, I am interested in the playhouse, swing and slide. Do you still have them available? Do you have photos? Can I get them tomorrow? Thanks in advance.
Latest post on 23 December 2011 - 08:06
That sound great Myriambill! Do you think you can pass me the details of the agency? Is it in Al Reem? Although most probably they will not rent it to me for 125 but increase it to 150 minimum which is the going rate for those houses at the moment. :( Eli sorry for not having gone back to you sooner, we were in Oman trying to find a house, bl**dy nightmare! The deal with our house is that our lease doesn't end till March therefore we are going to break out of our contract. You can come and see the house if you want and if you like it we can then have a chat with the agency to transfer the lease over to you. Let me know what you think about that. Myriam
Latest post on 21 December 2011 - 14:35
Yes! Just having problems with my pc and can't post advert from my iPad. Have a little tykes house and slide and a Chicco swing. I'm in AR. gildubai at yahoo dot co dot uk Would like 500dhs for all 3. <em>edited by Scotslass on 21/12/2011</em>
Latest post on 19 December 2011 - 23:48
Hi Myriambill, Have you sold the playhouse? I have emailed you anyway if its not gone yet. E
Latest post on 19 December 2011 - 10:22
That sound great Myriambill! Do you think you can pass me the details of the agency? Is it in Al Reem? Although most probably they will not rent it to me for 125 but increase it to 150 minimum which is the going rate for those houses at the moment. :(
Latest post on 19 December 2011 - 09:03
Michelle you have mail!
Latest post on 19 December 2011 - 08:56
Michelle I didnt. Did you send it to myriambill @ hotmail.com ? Yep, have resent it again now. Can you check your junk mail cause it's not a normal looking address (up here at least!) Cheers
Latest post on 19 December 2011 - 08:40
Michelle I didnt. Did you send it to myriambill @ hotmail.com ?
Latest post on 19 December 2011 - 08:34
Hi I sent you an email last night asking about the playhouse - did you get it? Michelle
Latest post on 19 December 2011 - 08:18
Eli Our house is 2800sq with 3 beds a study and a maids room. We pay 125k per annum. We never dealt with the landlord, I think he has multiple properties so does not care who lives in it as long as it's rented. Whenever we had issues we dealt with the lady that manages the property on the LL's behalf. I must say she has been good so far, we had 2 problems since being here and she promptly sent the fm team to sort everything out. If it wasn't for the fact that we are leaving Dubai we would have stayed here very happily. edited by myriambill on 19/12/2011 ps: the layan villas are newer and look lovely, we were also inclined to go there. It was only when a few people told us that the retail area which they promised to be build it's not going to be ready for another few years we opted for the ranches as I couldn't bear the thought of having to drive a distance to get some bread and milk! <em>edited by myriambill on 19/12/2011</em>
Latest post on 19 December 2011 - 08:01
Eli979 Don't know if you are specifically looking for a villa in the layan community but we will be vacating our 3 beds in the ranches by mid Jan. We pay a really good price for what we have and it has a nice garden with the communal swimming pool 1 minute away from our house. Anyway, let me know if you still want the Playhouse otherwise I'll start advertising it on dubizzle. M edited by myriambill on 19/12/2011 Myriambill, what type of house is it in the ranches and how much is the rent? Our main concern is the landlord as we had to move every year so far because of them wanting to move in... I really cannot handle another move and want to settle. The layan villas as rented from DP so this offers more stability. Is your landlord an individual? Is he good?
Latest post on 19 December 2011 - 07:53
Snowflake mine is still up for sale as no one has confirmed it yet.
Latest post on 19 December 2011 - 07:47
I am looking for one too! if there is anyone out there selling theirs. Thanks
Latest post on 19 December 2011 - 07:24
Eli979 Don't know if you are specifically looking for a villa in the layan community but we will be vacating our 3 beds in the ranches by mid Jan. We pay a really good price for what we have and it has a nice garden with the communal swimming pool 1 minute away from our house. Anyway, let me know if you still want the Playhouse otherwise I'll start advertising it on dubizzle. M <em>edited by myriambill on 19/12/2011</em>
Latest post on 18 December 2011 - 23:48
3 or 4 , any will do. We might put a deposit for one in Layan if DP agrees to hold the villa for a month and not 10 days as their standard.Thanks for answering by the way :)
Latest post on 18 December 2011 - 20:42
nothing to do with the playhouse , DC but we are trying to get a house in Layan/Al waha and the ones DP has are backing on the road..Do you know of any other house available in al waha? Sorry, nothing I know of at the moment :(. Our neighbours are moving but they said the landlord is moving in. I see three or four empty ones when I'm out walking the dogs but no signs on them. How many bedrooms are you after?
Latest post on 18 December 2011 - 20:39
Never mind my friend, I want it! :D :D Just kidding. She found one today, so it's all yours, Eibhlin :). But thanks so much for replying, myriambill.
Latest post on 18 December 2011 - 16:16
I don't mind who buys it as long as I can shift it before moving, which is going to be beginning of Jan. I will be away for 3 days from tomorrow. After that we are going to be available. We are in the ranches and the house it's large so make sure you have a large enough car to pick it up. Thanks Myriam
Latest post on 18 December 2011 - 15:50
Hi myriambill, Am also interested in buying playhouse if Dubaicat doesnt take up the offer. Eibhlin
Latest post on 18 December 2011 - 13:40
Dubaicat we are selling a really nice Step2. toys r us sells it at 3000 aed but we would be very happy to let it go for 900 as we are soon to relocate and as much as I would love to take it with us, it's just too large. If your friend is interested in it please contact me on myriambill at hotmail dot com Ps: this is what it looks like http://www.step2uk.com/prodpage.asp?productid=36
Latest post on 18 December 2011 - 11:21
nothing to do with the playhouse , DC but we are trying to get a house in Layan/Al waha and the ones DP has are backing on the road..Do you know of any other house available in al waha?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY