want to buy a stroller but not sure which | ExpatWoman.com

want to buy a stroller but not sure which

Latest post on 20 December 2011 - 01:00

I want a light stroller, i've seen these three and like them but not sure which is better (Peg Perego - Pliko Mini / Chicco - Liteway / Maclaren Techno XT).... any recommendation pls!!

Latest post on 21 December 2011 - 11:47
I had a Maclaren Techno XT for DS2. It was fantastic! All umbrella strollers fall back if you put heavy shopping on the handles and no baby to counterbalance. Mine travelled quite a bit and I recently sold it to a friend and it still looked brand new. The 3 year old just refused to sit in a baby seat!
Latest post on 20 December 2011 - 23:58
it depends entirely what works for you and what fits your needs.
Latest post on 20 December 2011 - 22:40
thnx for ur feedback, but was told that Maclearen falls back if a heavy bag is hanged and the child gets up!!!! right? that's right but that doesn't depend on the brand - all light strollers do that
Latest post on 20 December 2011 - 22:15
thnx for ur feedback, but was told that Maclearen falls back if a heavy bag is hanged and the child gets up!!!! right?
Latest post on 20 December 2011 - 09:05
For me nothing beats the Maclaren...i still have mine from DD1 which is four years old and has been round the world literally!!!! Still in perfect condition and ready for DD2!!!! Still have a try around and see which one you feel comfortable with..you know lifting, folding, etc...

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY