Long shot re: 3 beds villa at the wave | ExpatWoman.com

Long shot re: 3 beds villa at the wave

Latest post on 23 December 2011 - 09:33

Hi all
I'm in need of some help as we are to relocate from Dubai over to Muscat at the beginning of Jan. We would like to rent a 3 beds with garden in the wave complex but haven't been able to find much so far, so am posting here just in case you know of anyone who is about to vacate a property there or own it and would like to rent.
Many thanks in advance
Myriam

Latest post on 13 June 2012 - 13:21
Hi Ladies. I'm moving to Muscat and also looking at the Wave. I think we've found a 3 bed, tenants still in it though, so hopefully it will all work out. Also in a bit of a panic as there doesn't seem that much available. Could either of you please email me regarding prices, I am just interested in the going rate - [email protected], I assume you didn't want to put prices on before. Also, it would be great to meet up sometime for a coffee when I arrive, I'm only arriving mid August, but my husband starts work sooner and will be there mid July. Many Thanks, MummyMuscat
Latest post on 29 January 2012 - 20:37
Yes!!! Sorry if we haven't replied since but we didn't want to jinx it! Thank you ever so much, we wouldn't have been able to get a villa without your help. Also please thank your daughter as she has also been splendid. Many thaks Again myriambill
Latest post on 27 January 2012 - 21:56
Thank you so much DesertRose! Did I hear that you're sorted? :D :D
Latest post on 23 December 2011 - 12:57
Thank you so much DesertRose!
Latest post on 23 December 2011 - 12:50
myriam, I'll email my daughters number to you and you can call her. I'm glad to have helped :) eta - she might be at her mother in laws for lunch today so dont despair if she doesnt pick up till later. <em>edited by DesertRose1958 on 23/12/2011</em>
Latest post on 23 December 2011 - 12:18
DesertRose you are a star, always helpful! Not being cheeky but would you be able to tell me how much she pays for it? Thanks again :) Ps if you prefer not to put this information on the forum please could you email it to me at myriambill @ hotmail.com? edited by myriambill on 23/12/2011 edited by myriambill on 23/12/2011 edited by myriambill on 23/12/2011 <em>edited by myriambill on 23/12/2011</em>
Latest post on 23 December 2011 - 12:11
My daughter is about to vacate one early on in january. It has 3 bedrooms upstairs and a study just to the left of the front door when you enter. There is a sitting room, a kitchen diner, then another sitting room off the kitchen diner. I think its sitting room but it could be another bedroom, albeit a big room, as it has an ensuite. She uses it as the childrens playroom. Its in a nice street and is on the Island. It also has a really nice garden, is a few doors along from the park and within walking distance of the beach. They're only moving because they're going to their own house.