Birthday party in Safa 2 park | ExpatWoman.com

Birthday party in Safa 2 park

Latest post on 01 January 2012 - 11:37

Hello Ladies!!

Happy New year!

So I just got permission to have my daughter's second birthday party in Safa 2 park, but the email from the park supervisor says (and i quote)

"We would like to inform you that there is no objection to hold the parties in the mentioned park, but it have to be small party only include cakes, drinks and balloons"

Now, I would also like to serve a few snacks. I will email and ask the man if I can have some food, but has anyone recently had a party there and do they allow finger food and the like?

Thanks for your advice ladies.

TIA

Latest post on 03 January 2012 - 09:03
Hi I had my daughter's B'day party organised in Creek Park in 2009, had buffet organised from one of the restuarant and clebrated near a play and b'bque area. No hassles at all. Just need to see that others in the park are not discturbed, so no loud music and need to clean up before leaving
Latest post on 03 January 2012 - 08:06
I think what they mean in the email is don't go Dubai party crazy. It is a small park so no bouncy castles or the likes! Noone cares if you have some snacks as long as as you clear up.
Latest post on 02 January 2012 - 23:35
Hi wannabashc, can you please tell me what you did to get the permission for your Daughter's birthday party at the park? i want to have my Daughter's 3 rd birthday party in a park as well by the end of the month? is there an email adress or a form i have to fill? do i have to specify the date as well? thanks in advance, and i hope your daughter enjoys her party :) happy new year!
Latest post on 01 January 2012 - 22:58
I never knew that u need a permission for parks bday parties!!!!
Latest post on 01 January 2012 - 17:51
Although it was a year ago, I went there for a birthday party and there was no issues at all with food or drinks (obviously no alcohol is allowed). There was even an entertainer. In fact there were several parties going on. They were not big. The only thing is when the mosque calls for prayer you must stop the music.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY