pregnancy pillow | ExpatWoman.com

pregnancy pillow

Latest post on 25 July 2017 - 17:27
I am in love with my Leachco Snoogle body pillow. I picked it up from Destination Maternity for AED 385. I am sleeping way better with this one :)
Latest post on 24 October 2016 - 08:25
Hi, ladies! I am so glad that this topic was brought up! I am 5 months pregnant and choosing a pregnancy pillow too but those C shaped pillows look weird so I wasn't sure about them. Now I feel that they actually are useful. Thank you!
Latest post on 23 October 2016 - 20:33
Hi there, Pregnancy pillows are really helpful during pregnancy. When I was pregnant I learned a lot of things about pregnancy pillow from [url=http://pillowsforlife.com/'>Pillows For Life[/url'>. On this website they review lot of pregnancy pillows, those will help you to choose the perfect one.
Latest post on 15 January 2012 - 14:29
Totally agree with rest of the ladies, my friend gave it to me when I was 6 months and now everyday I look forward to lay with it :). They are not cheap though, my pillow is DreamGenii Maternity Support Pillow and last time I looked in Destination Maternity it was AED400, and it is a very normal pillow, only different thing is the shape. I would not recommend the one I have as the part you put between your legs is too narrow and I have to use another normal pillow to have a good opening of my heaps. It gives good support for back and bump though - Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.... but if you buy a new one, open it in the shop and make sure that the part you put between your legs is as big as a normal pillow, if not you will have the risk to have back pain. I hope this helps :)
Latest post on 15 January 2012 - 09:11
They are helpful - Mothercare has them on sale at the mo - run! ;)
Latest post on 14 January 2012 - 22:18
I got the C shaped one from destination maternity too (looks like a giant comma :D). I couldn't have managed without it (though there are loads of brands out there that do the same job)! Got it quite early - about 4 months because I have a bad back and giving my bump some support helped that. I had an emergency C as well and this was great support in the recovery period. And now I use it when I need to bottle feed my baby or help her sleep (used it for breastfeeding in the early months as well). Gosh I sound like I sell them!! But you see what I mean! ;) So definitely a multi purpose item that I highly recommend!
Latest post on 14 January 2012 - 20:00
thanks very much...my bump and hips are most uncomfortable while sleeping.what position to lie down!!
Latest post on 14 January 2012 - 15:10
Hi there, I have a large C shaped pillow from Destination Maternity (Dubai Mall) and I couldn't sleep without it now. I even take it to hotels/friends houses if we are staying overnight. Very comfortable as it supports your back, bump, and hips.
Latest post on 14 January 2012 - 11:41
are they helpful? yesterday i saw one in mamas and papas and was tempted to buy one but then thought of asking you ladies :) i am in 6 month and these days my night goes into just rearranging pillows to find comfort :(

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY