It is a new school!!!! | ExpatWoman.com

It is a new school!!!!

Latest post on 24 January 2012 - 11:12
I did read it all just because the company hold debentures doesn't mean it's the preferential school or mean that you will get a place
Latest post on 24 January 2012 - 09:00
you could also try Jess as this the preferential school among emirates staff What an odd statement!! Napo what curriculum are you looking for? Read the whole reply. It's because they have debentures at the school.
Latest post on 24 January 2012 - 08:38
you could also try Jess as this the preferential school among emirates staff What an odd statement!! Napo what curriculum are you looking for?
Latest post on 24 January 2012 - 08:27
I am moving to Dubai in July. My husband will work as a Piltot with emirates.I am looking for school, and I saw uptown school, deira international, univrsal academy, GEMS Silicon oasis. Could anyone give me references for those schools? My kids are, 9, 5 and 2. Thank you! Napo Considering your husband is a pilot for emirates you could also try Jess as this the preferential school among emirates staff as the company offers debentures. If I were you I'd apply straight away as Jess is one of the best schools here in Dubai. If no luck there I can only speak for Gems Silicon Oasis as my son goes there and I am really happy with it, good facilities, good teaching and lots of recreational activities to stimulate the kids- at extra cost tho!- Good luck with the search
Latest post on 24 January 2012 - 07:34
Just put your name down at all. Don't think you will get into Uptown as long wait list
Latest post on 23 January 2012 - 23:11
I am moving to Dubai in July. My husband will work as a Piltot with emirates.I am looking for school, and I saw uptown school, deira international, univrsal academy, GEMS Silicon oasis. Could anyone give me references for those schools? My kids are, 9, 5 and 2. Thank you!
Latest post on 16 January 2012 - 20:48
http://www.uptownschool.ae/images/stories/documents/pdf/11_10_30_uts%20location%20map.pdf
Latest post on 16 January 2012 - 19:44
You mean between 7 and 9 after the way things are at the moment!
Latest post on 16 January 2012 - 19:41
Taaleem is building a new school at the intersection of Tripoli and Algeriia Street opposite ghouroub apartments. That should be fun in the morning between 7:30 and 8 !!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY