Maybe looking at move to Al reef | ExpatWoman.com

Maybe looking at move to Al reef

Latest post on 29 March 2012 - 17:04
i would reccomend looking at al raha gardens as well..it;s a finished community- rents may be a bit higher than al reef but you will be get a better community feel at al raha. we recently moved to al raha (2 months back) and had seriously considered al reef because of the cost and size of villas, but very happy that we settled on al raha
Latest post on 20 March 2012 - 07:51
Hi All,my husband has found us a lovely place in green community dubai and got the kids at a local school to start sept,but he says that a friend has also recommended al reef as closer to his work in abu dhabi. just want some feedback on the community and also the local schools as we have 3 children 8/10/13 so will have to look if we could get them in to one any advice and experiences would be greatly recieved firstly i wouldnt do the commute back and forth on that road, my hubs first did it way back 15 years ago on the old and it was a nitemare and the road was quieter then, and he has been doing it on and off since then. al reef is fine and is much better than commuting, but its nothing compared to the green community or any of the places in dubai, the main problem that you will have is getting school places. if you can get school places then you will be able to get a place in al reef no problem. brit schools in abu are bsak, al yasmina, bisad, brighton college(new this year!), the problem that you have is that you have primary and secondary aged children and those are the only ones that will cater for those age ranges all together.
Latest post on 20 March 2012 - 01:24
Hi All,my husband has found us a lovely place in green community dubai and got the kids at a local school to start sept,but he says that a friend has also recommended al reef as closer to his work in abu dhabi. just want some feedback on the community and also the local schools as we have 3 children 8/10/13 so will have to look if we could get them in to one any advice and experiences would be greatly recieved