New to Oman | ExpatWoman.com

New to Oman

Latest post on 21 March 2012 - 14:34

Greetings Ladies,
We have just moved here from Australia and are in the midst of the house finding frenzy. We are about to move into a lovely twin villa in Al Hail North. It has just enough garden to make us feel a little at home.

I will not be a working mother for the first time in almost thirty years (except for finishing a pesky Phd), which seems a little odd, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Katrina :-)

Latest post on 18 April 2012 - 12:50
Hi Katrina, I am a new to Muscat as well :) Also not working for the first time in my life. The new lifestyle and city takes a while getting used to. Always up for meeting new people. Let me know if you would like to catch up for a cup of coffee. Johanna
Latest post on 06 April 2012 - 10:05
Hi Myriam, I've been just as bad. We've been running around like crazy. Soon I will be a little more settled and won't be discovering that the whole day has disappeared in the blink of an eye. What about sometime Sunday? cheers Katrina
Latest post on 25 March 2012 - 09:26
Hi Katrina Sorry I've been so rubbish at getting back, just let me know what day/ time suits best and we'll make a plan for then! Take care Myriam
Latest post on 21 March 2012 - 15:54
Thanks Myriam. That sounds like a good plan to me:) Katrina
Latest post on 21 March 2012 - 15:24
Hi Katrina and Welcome to Oman! Hope your move is going well and settling n ok...we only moved here a couple of months ago so I'm also a newby! We live not far from al hail so if you ever fancy a coffee and chat let me know, we (that is myself and Tristan who is 2) are always up for meeting new people :) All the best Myriam