Anyone selling a Bugaboo Bee Plus? | ExpatWoman.com

Anyone selling a Bugaboo Bee Plus?

Latest post on 17 May 2012 - 10:13
I've only got the breezy sun canopy, grey bugaboo liner and the actual pushchair left.
Latest post on 15 May 2012 - 14:07
Hi, I'm selling my Bee+ with lots of Bugaboo accessories. I live in Abu Dhabi but would be happy to meet up in Dubai if necessary. I've got a listing on Abu Dhabi dubizzle and am happy to email detailed photos. It was bought in the UK and still has just under 1 years warranty left. It's got a blue hood and a breezy canopy. i am looking for bugaboo bee+'s accessories.would check your add. can you mail me mscfriends52 at the rate gmail com. let me know so that i can remove my mail add
Latest post on 13 May 2012 - 21:34
Hi, I'm selling my Bee+ with lots of Bugaboo accessories. I live in Abu Dhabi but would be happy to meet up in Dubai if necessary. I've got a listing on Abu Dhabi dubizzle and am happy to email detailed photos. It was bought in the UK and still has just under 1 years warranty left. It's got a blue hood and a breezy canopy.
Latest post on 09 April 2012 - 13:31
OK, that's made my mind up! Thanks, TD. I called Mothercare DCC this morning and they told me they're out of stock and they have no idea when they'll be back in :(. The usual consistency! Even with duty it'll only work out about 2,700dhs to get one from the site mentioned below.
Latest post on 09 April 2012 - 11:51
Mothercare DCC told me price is D3400, seems alot! Looked on internet re import tax and seems like 4% for stuff up to 10% on luxury items. HTH
Latest post on 08 April 2012 - 22:54
...but I just realised I'll have to pay duty on it. Anyone got any idea how much that's likely to be?
Latest post on 08 April 2012 - 22:42
Yeeeeeee HA! I just looked on that site and the one I want works out to be 2,000dhs with shipping costs of 470dhs... Result! Thanks so much, snp! :D :D :D :D
Latest post on 08 April 2012 - 13:06
Hi DubaiCat, Not sure on the shipping costs just for the Bugaboo Bee as she bought a number of other items (car seats and base units) to receive further discount etc I have however had a look at there system and the shipping quote system states 98euros for UPS (full tracking etc) to a location within the UAE
Latest post on 08 April 2012 - 07:45
If you can wait for it to be shipped in have a look at http://www.babycare.nl/prams-strollers-bugaboo-bee-c-34_106.html My friend ordered from there and found it to be a lot cheaper and quicker than waiting for one in DXB. Thanks so much for this. Do you happen to know how much the shipping was?
Latest post on 07 April 2012 - 10:36
If you can wait for it to be shipped in have a look at http://www.babycare.nl/prams-strollers-bugaboo-bee-c-34_106.html My friend ordered from there and found it to be a lot cheaper and quicker than waiting for one in DXB.
Latest post on 06 April 2012 - 12:30
the issue is with the tyres as some people complained that while crossing roads they suddenly jammed. so the stroller jerked!but the models coming here are so far from that time only.when we asked the staff at just kidding and mothercare they did not had an idea about any problem neither they could confirm that models available with them are not from that lot! <em>edited by manubhadauria on 06/04/2012</em>
Latest post on 06 April 2012 - 12:11
Thanks for the link - I'd heard something about it but couldn't find the official page. That's super helpful! I called BumbleBee yesterday and they're out of stock too :(.
Latest post on 06 April 2012 - 09:28
im sure they had bugaboos on display in bumblebee Dubai mall, not sure if they were cameleons or bees or bee + though HTH
Latest post on 06 April 2012 - 09:06
Bugaboo Bee manufactured between Jan 2011 and Sept 2011 have a flaw with the bearing in front. Check the article to see, hence the shortage due to resolving the issue http://www.bugaboo.com/328
Latest post on 04 April 2012 - 15:39
Ladies, I also have a Bugaboo Chameleon to sell also. It is a grey and beige colour. Comes with a parasol (grey colour), footmuff and a rain cover, Again in very good condition, just older then the Bugaboo Bee plus as it is the first stroller I got. Let me know if anyone is interested in viewing it. thanks you have got mail :)
Latest post on 04 April 2012 - 15:21
What colour is it? :) The breezy for the bee+ only comes in silver UV material as far as i know. As I discovered last night! Thanks, I'll see how I get on tomorrow and post on here if we need it. DH might have a small hernia if I go nuts on accessories, although he did complain our Vibe was too hot and stuffy for DD to snooze in the other day...
Latest post on 04 April 2012 - 15:09
What colour is it? :) The breezy for the bee+ only comes in silver UV material as far as i know.
Latest post on 04 April 2012 - 10:35
Ladies, I also have a Bugaboo Chameleon to sell also. It is a grey and beige colour. Comes with a parasol (grey colour), footmuff and a rain cover, Again in very good condition, just older then the Bugaboo Bee plus as it is the first stroller I got. Let me know if anyone is interested in viewing it. thanks
Latest post on 04 April 2012 - 00:40
Not yet, am going to see sgl's on Thursday. Did you find one yet?
Latest post on 03 April 2012 - 22:58
What colour is it? :) have you got the bugaboo bee+ ?
Latest post on 03 April 2012 - 21:38
What colour is it? :)
Latest post on 03 April 2012 - 12:59
Hi,i am selling a bugabo breezy canopy for the bee+, bought it for my bee but wrong one was sent and too late to return. 200aed. Never been used, stillin pack.
Latest post on 02 April 2012 - 21:13
DubaiCat and Manubhadauria you both have mail. You may delete your email addresses. thanks
Latest post on 02 April 2012 - 07:29
Harpersdxb at gmail dot com :). Can come and see it today if you're free!
Latest post on 01 April 2012 - 23:07
Hi Im selling my Bugaboo Bee Plus - I purchased it from Mothercare - Dubai Mall in August 2011. It is in a very good condition - still under guarantee, and we stil have the receipt as proof of purchase. Comes with a rain cover and a yellow coloured hood. Hardly used outdoors, mainly used in the malls only. Reason for selling - Baby No.2 due in a few weeks and now we have had to get a Phil & Ted Double stroller. Interested parties please posts your email addresses and I will mail you with any further details and with the asking price. Thanks <em>edited by Stargazelilly1 on 01/04/2012</em>
Latest post on 01 April 2012 - 20:23
I'm trying to find cheaper shipping options, as DH looked into bringing a bike over here and I think regular courier was cheaper than S&S. I found a nine-month old Bee Plus with the seat liner on eBay for GBP300 - around 1600dhs - so even with S&S charges it's still a good deal.
Latest post on 01 April 2012 - 15:01
Booking?! I called today and there was no mention of booking! Aaaaagh! The guy just said they'd be in the first or second week of March. Off to find myself DH's steel toe caps to kick myself. Hard. If you're desperate, it's about 700dhs to Shop & Ship one. i was told about the booking by the staff at gold and diamond park. thanks for shop and ship i'll check it.
Latest post on 31 March 2012 - 23:08
Booking?! I called today and there was no mention of booking! Aaaaagh! The guy just said they'd be in the first or second week of March. Off to find myself DH's steel toe caps to kick myself. Hard. If you're desperate, it's about 700dhs to Shop & Ship one.
Latest post on 31 March 2012 - 23:07
even i am looking for it. no stock anywhere and booking of 4 months in just kidding!! :( i am all in for old too if its available :( all the best for your hunting.
Latest post on 31 March 2012 - 21:27
I planned to order one for Mum to bring over on Monday and realised yesterday it was Friday and too late. How I managed this I don't know. DH now thinks it's great because Mum won't be back again till June and he knows I want one sooner rather than later. Just Kidding and Mothercare are both out of stock. Grrrr! Anyone got a new-ish one they want to offload?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY