Arabian Ranches - Al Reem 2 | ExpatWoman.com

Arabian Ranches - Al Reem 2

Latest post on 12 April 2012 - 19:22

Admin I have also posted this in pets too, please leave this on for the day.

I have lost our female black and white cat, she is wearing a pink collar and answers to the name of Lilly.

If you have seen her or know where she may be, please email me on nippy35 at gmail dot com

Thank you,

Nippy

Latest post on 15 April 2012 - 23:11
Hi Nippy, just to let you know when we first moved into the Ranches ate last year, one of our cats went missing for 11 days, and came strolling in one night, looking much thinner, so don't give up hope. Also a good idea to hand the flyers to the security guards. I heard of one guard who knocked on every door in one of the developments when a stray cat was found until the cat was reunited with its owner.hope you receive good news soon :)
Latest post on 15 April 2012 - 13:05
Hello Nippy Seen the picture and we'll go out for a walk later after school, I back onto the lake, are you near the lake too? Chances are in the day she's sheltering from the heat so early mornings/evenings are a good time to look Really hope she comes home soon xx
Latest post on 15 April 2012 - 09:42
Thank you LoopLoo, it's very good of you. I have put the add on Dubizzle, here is the link, hope it works! http://dubai.dubizzle.com/classified/pets/lost-found-pets/cats/2012/4/15/cat-missing-from-arabian-ranches-al-reem-2-2/?back=dWFlLmR1Yml6emxlLmNvbS9jbGFzc2lmaWVkL3BldHMv The photos are not the greatest but I suppose it's better than none! She has been chipped and all up to date with jabs etc and just recently been spade, she has been out many times she even knows our front door too! Thanks for your help. Nippy
Latest post on 14 April 2012 - 21:12
When Jasper went missing i put him up on Dubizzle in the 'lost and found' pets section with photos, and posted the link here Also printed off flyers with his photo and info on and gave them to the gardners and the leafletted the streets around where we lived. You could put a poster up in LeMarche? Is she chipped? If you do the Dubizzle thing put the link up and I'll send the kids outs looking (and I'll go too!!) You've probably done this already but leave a bowl of water outside in case she returns when you're not there. Has she been out before or was this the first time she'd got out? <em>edited by LoopyLoo on 14/04/2012</em>
Latest post on 14 April 2012 - 20:24
Hi, No she is still missing I'm afraid, my son keeps going out on his bike to look for her. She is still very young, nearly 7 months old, two weeks ago she was spade so her belly is still shaven. I would like to post a photo, but how do I do it? Thanks Nippy
Latest post on 14 April 2012 - 18:00
Hi Nippy Is she back yet? I live in Al Reem 2, I will keep an eye out for her, I know how heartbreaking it is when a cat goes missing, I sadly lost my beloved Jasper when we lived in the Springs (I have still not given up hope however!!) If you've got a picture that would be great my kids are always out and about on their scooters and seem to attract cats, I can show them the pic and get them to look. Loo
Latest post on 13 April 2012 - 23:51
I've seen 3 cats in my garden today but none of them is wearing a pink collar. Do you have any pics of her? I was looking for your cat pic but can't find EW.
Latest post on 13 April 2012 - 19:57
Hi She didn't come home that night (Wednesday 11th) and still hasn't been seen since. Nippy
Latest post on 13 April 2012 - 19:15
Hi, Was she missing on the same day when you posted the thread or was she missing two or three days before your post?
Latest post on 13 April 2012 - 17:48
I'm afraid not :( Thanks Nippy

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY