Summer Jobs for 17/18 year old | ExpatWoman.com

Summer Jobs for 17/18 year old

Latest post on 16 April 2015 - 21:40
I have a similar question but my son is 24yrs old and has a degree in creative writing. Would he be able to find work here? And if so, where are the best places to look for copy/content writing jobs?
Latest post on 09 May 2012 - 08:22
get him to ask the event planning companies, often they take on casual staff for promotion work. also, worth asking at Sports City and Al Forsan if they need any summer help.
Latest post on 03 May 2012 - 12:25
I'm not an expert, but I would think that he might have some luck if he pursues firms/companies he is interested in directly, offer his services as an intern. At home so many companies have structured summer intern programs, can't imagine it's that common here. What might he be interested in? A direct appeal to directors/managers, or HR heads could yield something. Good luck!
Latest post on 03 May 2012 - 04:58
I was wondering if there is anything like summer jobs here in abu dhabi,my son is 18 in september but is living here at the moment and would love to get some form of summer job/internship.The money isnt an issue its more about getting experience in a working environment thank you for any suggestions