BEST KERATIN !!!! Suggestion! | ExpatWoman.com

BEST KERATIN !!!! Suggestion!

Latest post on 08 May 2012 - 09:18

Hi Ladies,
What was the best keratin treatment you ever had in Dubai? I've done keratin for the last 2 yrs and Im sometimes happy , sometimes not , the results last for 4 months , or 4 weeks sometimes!! so its so different every time.
Please let me know what has been your best experience, summer coming and I need my hassle free hair!!
Please advise.

Latest post on 10 April 2018 - 07:07
I'm wondering if anyone has any updates? I have been getting mine done at a salon near Oud Metha but her irons snag my hair terribly and some of the them have even failed on me multiple times in ...
Irons snag the hair wherever you go, as you're using them on the hair without conditioner. I've had it done in several places and it can be quite irritating.
Latest post on 09 April 2018 - 09:59
I'm wondering if anyone has any updates? I have been getting mine done at a salon near Oud Metha but her irons snag my hair terribly and some of the them have even failed on me multiple times in the same session. I spoke to the gal at BP Satwa and she seemed extremely defensive rather than informative. Don't know what to do now as 100% humidity fast approaches.
Latest post on 06 June 2015 - 17:44
I've got it done at pastels twice and its good. Your hair doesn't become poker straight but definitely easier to manage and a quick blow dry at home makes it good to go .
Latest post on 06 June 2015 - 17:23
Joseph Sharaf home hairdressing. Used to work on my hair when he worked in a salon but now he's freelancing and charging a very fair price. I've had 3 x hair cuts by him and 1 x Keratin treatment and I've been thrilled with the results. Seriously. Look him up. Strongly recommend!! :))))) https://www.facebook.com/cutsandblowsbyjoe
Latest post on 05 June 2015 - 22:01
This is what worked for me :::: Hair Botox - beauty plus salon in Satwa Kera straight- Donna at Roots in Al Barsha ( it's relocating in July to sunset mall ) My hair is course , wavy , kinky and frizzy. I love that now I can wake up and just style the bangs. The rest is smooth , soft and no frizz !!! I second this, Aliza @ Beauty Plus Salon is best for hair treatments. Sadly, she has revised treatment prices and is no more "super cheap" option. But I don't think so she does home service. What were her prices? I read on here too that she was very cheap but found her prices comparable to most salons. Hair Botox was between 1000-1500 Hi Blondie007 , my friend who recommended this place, she had done some treatments in last 2 years and every time it was under 1000 Dhs and she has very thick and long hair. When I went to her, she had revised prices, as per her she is using premium products (and thats true) plus she does the treatments her self not her staff (I don't know if it was her staff doing treatments previously). My friends gave really good reviews and I tried. Price is still less compared to other salon for same brand/treatment. My sister got Blowout done in Amro salon, paid 2000 Dhs+ shampoo 200 dhs+conditioner 200 Dhs. Treatment result was not good at all and her hair became very dry. Later on we found that maximum price for blowout shampoo conditioner is 150 Dhs and not 200, we felt ripped off :angry: Anyway,for her next treatment, she went to Aliza, who charged her 1200 Dhs plus 300 Dhs for shampoo and conditioner. Although not "very cheap" but still good reasonable price with original blowout products. Result was really really amazing. She also offered "Free Fixing or repeating the treatment" if someone is not happy with the result. All this feed back I got from different Emirates cabin crew friends who are regular at her salon and highly recommend her. I have also done a treatment by her and could not be happier. For others it might be different, I personally think that not everybody can afford to pay 1000+ Dhs. Her quality of work, knowledge and customer service is matchless.... probably that's is the reason I didn't mind paying little higher than expected. Only one thing I did not like was the requirement to pay a deposit in "advance" to get an appointment. And that was weird :confused:
Latest post on 05 June 2015 - 14:04
This is what worked for me :::: Hair Botox - beauty plus salon in Satwa Kera straight- Donna at Roots in Al Barsha ( it's relocating in July to sunset mall ) My hair is course , wavy , kinky and frizzy. I love that now I can wake up and just style the bangs. The rest is smooth , soft and no frizz !!! I second this, Aliza @ Beauty Plus Salon is best for hair treatments. Sadly, she has revised treatment prices and is no more "super cheap" option. But I don't think so she does home service. What were her prices? I read on here too that she was very cheap but found her prices comparable to most salons. Hair Botox was between 1000-1500
Latest post on 05 June 2015 - 12:01
This is what worked for me :::: Hair Botox - beauty plus salon in Satwa Kera straight- Donna at Roots in Al Barsha ( it's relocating in July to sunset mall ) My hair is course , wavy , kinky and frizzy. I love that now I can wake up and just style the bangs. The rest is smooth , soft and no frizz !!! I second this, Aliza @ Beauty Plus Salon is best for hair treatments. Sadly, she has revised treatment prices and is no more "super cheap" option. But I don't think so she does home service.
Latest post on 05 June 2015 - 09:30
This is what worked for me :::: Hair Botox - beauty plus salon in Satwa Kera straight- Donna at Roots in Al Barsha ( it's relocating in July to sunset mall ) My hair is course , wavy , kinky and frizzy. I love that now I can wake up and just style the bangs. The rest is smooth , soft and no frizz !!!
Latest post on 04 June 2015 - 21:38
Dear ladies! I'm making keratin treatment and straightening in dubai in my house in comfortable conditions, not expensive and promise you good result. Prices are 3 times cheaper than in salon and result is the same which will last up to 5 months of you'll provide proper care to your hair. Also you can buy After care products to extend your results. For any additional information feel free to contact me.
Latest post on 26 May 2015 - 12:53
Please can someone recommend me a place or a person who comes to your house to do Keratin Treatment? I used to do it in London, I literally tried every brand, the best is Inoar - please if someone knows where they can do it in Dubai/Abu Dhabi it would be great. I did one at Amro Ladies Salon and it was a disaster!!! not to mention that I paid AED 1,500! Please any suggestions are more than welcome! Thank you Amro Ladies Salon murdered my hair too :(
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 17:52
Please can someone recommend me a place or a person who comes to your house to do Keratin Treatment? I used to do it in London, I literally tried every brand, the best is Inoar - please if someone knows where they can do it in Dubai/Abu Dhabi it would be great. I did one at Amro Ladies Salon and it was a disaster!!! not to mention that I paid AED 1,500! Please any suggestions are more than welcome! Thank you
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 11:50
@mdsouza, hi! we're you able to have the true keratin acai berry? any feedback? @sunlight030406, hi! any bad side effects do far? thanks guys! im planning to get one. =)
Latest post on 02 May 2014 - 12:17
I know this thread is old but I am looking into this myself. I have wavy, frizzy hair with brittle mid length To ends. Color treated also. It's getting too kinky. Any ladies on here have any luck with their search ? Thank you Hey Blondie. Don't know what treatment you should do as keratin won't work on curly kinky hair. I can recommend Liza at Beauty Plus Salon in Satwa. I trust her knowledge in such treatments. Tell her what You want and she will suggest You best. Thank you !
Latest post on 02 May 2014 - 11:46
I know this thread is old but I am looking into this myself. I have wavy, frizzy hair with brittle mid length To ends. Color treated also. It's getting too kinky. Any ladies on here have any luck with their search ? Thank you Hey Blondie. Don't know what treatment you should do as keratin won't work on curly kinky hair. I can recommend Liza at Beauty Plus Salon in Satwa. I trust her knowledge in such treatments. Tell her what You want and she will suggest You best.
Latest post on 02 May 2014 - 11:31
I know this thread is old but I am looking into this myself. I have wavy, frizzy hair with brittle mid length To ends. Color treated also. It's getting too kinky. Any ladies on here have any luck with their search ? Thank you
Latest post on 12 September 2013 - 12:49
My hair is naturally quite curly, which hubby likes but I like it straight. I used the brazilian blowout at beautylab in Motorcity, 5 months later and it still holding, hair feels good too. Mods, advertising!!! Again!!! Stop being a grass!!!!!! we are all interested to where the best salons are!!!! Hello all, I believe you should not just look for best salons because some salons may not be good but they have good treatment products...look for them too...make sure they have approved brand by Dubai and if they have organic ones---perfect!
Latest post on 11 September 2013 - 12:26
Hi sunlight030406, which salon used True Keratin Acai Berry ? I had this silky smooth treatment in one salon i believe they were using True Keratin Acai Berry for that treatment and my hair was straighthened and it lasted for 6 months or so...it was a great hair treatment and now I think this treatment is being sold online at www.alonwancosmetics.com...you guys can check their products.
Latest post on 11 September 2013 - 00:51
I had Keratin at Juans JLT, didnt straighten my hair, made it much smoother thou, expensive non the less at 1200, plus cut etc. Just had a Brazillian blowout, not in Dubai thou, but can let you know how it went once Ive washed it.
Latest post on 11 September 2013 - 00:48
My hair is naturally quite curly, which hubby likes but I like it straight. I used the brazilian blowout at beautylab in Motorcity, 5 months later and it still holding, hair feels good too. Mods, advertising!!! Again!!! Stop being a grass!!!!!! we are all interested to where the best salons are!!!!
Latest post on 10 September 2013 - 14:57
Ladies did anyone figure out the best place to get Keratin/ Kerastraight treatment done. If I am looking for something a little permanent then i guess my option would be Kerastraight. Please advice I have super frizyy hair and get a blow dry done once a week! Kerastraight. Trevor Sorbie hairdresser to the stars in the UK recommends it It wont make your hair bone straight as only the chemical one can do that and it contains nasty products. Call Donna at Roots Barsha British hairdresser She has done it on many of my friends frizzy hair and it looks good
Latest post on 02 September 2013 - 00:11
Hi ladies! I have naturally wavy/ curly hair. Would the keratin treatment completely straighten it? Not sure I want to go from waves to pin straight flat hair. Keratin Does not straighten hair it just makes hair better and reduces frizz. Only japanese straightening makes hair pin straight. Sophie27 replied : Ladies I can recommend Maria Dowling hair salon, 04 345 4225 I too have had the Keratin treatment for the past 3 summers and it makes such a difference. I would also suggest using the recommended shampoo and conditioner for Keratin treated hair as this will help to prolong the treatment I had disaster there. Wouldn't recommend them.
Latest post on 10 December 2012 - 13:46
Ladies did anyone figure out the best place to get Keratin/ Kerastraight treatment done. If I am looking for something a little permanent then i guess my option would be Kerastraight. Please advice I have super frizyy hair and get a blow dry done once a week!
Latest post on 10 December 2012 - 13:40
Ladies did anyone figure out the best place to get Keratin/ Kerastraight treatment done. If I am looking for something a little permanent then i guess my option would be Kerastraight. Please advice I have super frizyy hair and get a blow dry done once a week!
Latest post on 10 June 2012 - 22:01
Hi Ladies, I ve got the keratin material and decided to do my own treatment this time. I have been doing keratin for the last 4 yrs. Now Do you think I could just do the treatment for my fringes only?? or I need to do the whole hair?! I just need the front part of my hair straight as I like to keep curls for the rest of hair! whats your thoughts??? TIA
Latest post on 28 May 2012 - 18:27
Is keratin ok with pg? I keep reading mixed views online and doc is a bit clueless.
Latest post on 24 May 2012 - 13:38
QOD MAX , N i do it by myself , 3 or 4 times per year really, you can do it at home? Id be interested but think its not possible, or too tricky, no? Very easy to do if you can blow dry and iron your own hair. Just need time and iron very small sections at a time. Sounds good, but can we buy the right products in the shops to use? I imagine the salons keep it all under wraps, especially the procedure
Latest post on 24 May 2012 - 10:11
QOD MAX , N i do it by myself , 3 or 4 times per year really, you can do it at home? Id be interested but think its not possible, or too tricky, no? Very easy to do if you can blow dry and iron your own hair. Just need time and iron very small sections at a time.
Latest post on 23 May 2012 - 20:41
QOD MAX , N i do it by myself , 3 or 4 times per year really, you can do it at home? Id be interested but think its not possible, or too tricky, no?
Latest post on 23 May 2012 - 16:05
Mods, advertising!!! Again!!! You're on fire today, LOL! .. and you've been away from EW for sometime? I'm actually new to EW. Just moved here from my home planet a few weeks ago.
Latest post on 23 May 2012 - 14:56
My hair is naturally quite curly, which hubby likes but I like it straight. I used the brazilian blowout at beautylab in Motorcity, 5 months later and it still holding, hair feels good too. Mods, advertising!!! Again!!!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY