Getting curtains and blinds for a new villa | ExpatWoman.com

Getting curtains and blinds for a new villa

Latest post on 12 May 2012 - 19:30

Sorry ladies, I know this has been done before, but I can't find the thread.
Can anyone recommend a company who will supply and fit curtains and blinds in a new villa, that's assuming there is such a thing.

Latest post on 22 October 2016 - 13:56
I want to recommend [b'>ALI [/b'> and thanks for the one who posted Ali"s number.I made Curtains and some Roman Blinds through ALI.His work is really great....Very professional, endless selection of fabrics and designs, perfect quality and good customer service.In general, I am terribly disillusioned with the service levels in Dubai, no accountability, no care. Dealing with him was just the opposite. He runs a medium business and I believe in need of business to keep going. Honest and respectful folk like him needs support and he deserves recommendation. His Number is[b'> 0555528260[/b'>
Latest post on 15 September 2016 - 09:26
[b'>Ali 0555528260[/b'> is very nice to deal with, will come to your place at a time to suit you. He is very busy but managed to complete the work in the time I'd specified. The quality of his blinds is excellent.Now no need to waste time with others. I now have gorgeous curtains and roman Blinds for my windows and Sofa reupholstery. All I can say is thank you so much to the ladies who recommended him and I will also want to say that He is the best. Highly recommended :cool:
Latest post on 18 June 2012 - 11:41
Try ARKAN FURNITURE may be they will be able to help you, they do curtains, blinds & sofa upholstery as well, CALL Abdul Jaleel-0505286708/ ilyas-0554400750.
Latest post on 12 May 2012 - 20:09
We used Royal Blinds for roman blinds - they were very efficient and did a good job. 04 347 4760 or Jaivin - 050 115 5801
Latest post on 12 May 2012 - 20:02
Have you done a search putting 'curtains' ? It came up with quite a lot of recommendations. However, DD and I have used a guy several times called Rafi, his number is 050 657 5646 and have always been pleased. His English isn't great but if you give him a idea of what you want he will bring samples to you (tell him to bring plenty !), measure up and then his guys will install. Make sure you barter with him and maybe get other quotes to compare. Quite a few posters have used other companies and also Dragonmart.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY