Anyone doing weightwatchers here? | ExpatWoman.com

Anyone doing weightwatchers here?

Latest post on 28 May 2012 - 10:04

I joined Weightwatchers online (UK version) about a month ago and am doing pretty well so far...is anyone else doing it? Would love to swap tips on where's good to eat out and points of common foods that you get in Spinneys/Choithrams etc. It's taken a lot longer to get into the swing of things over here as I was so used to having all the points printed on the back of products from Sainsburys, Tesco's, M&S etc.

Latest post on 17 February 2014 - 12:20
If you are doing WW - I have just discovered that KCal give you the breakdown of each meal, so you can work out the WW points! Amazing :)
Latest post on 03 September 2012 - 16:34
Lost 46 kilos doing it myself with a WW book 6 years ago here. No WW groups here, written to them on numerous occasions about starting support groups but same response all the time of them not havng any future plans for the Middle East. Kept it off and and use my books and apps all the time. Have the magazines ordered from England sent out over a number of years. Never been a problem and delivered to po box on time each month. Just re subscribed for the following year last week. You must work in shifts to myself clearing out shelves of their products too, cupboards fit to bust with all I see and whoe family eat the cookies from LuLus as we have. Many bags of te packets! I prefer the Pure Points to the Pro points but things change o I guess we have to too...... Good luck on following it, the app is very helpful if you haven't got the calculator at hand which I always forget to take with me. <em>edited by Solo on 03/09/2012</em>
Latest post on 03 September 2012 - 11:33
Hi there, I dip in and out of the propoints WW program. Things I love using are the App for the IPhone, if you have one, called WW calculator where you input the various protein/carb listings etc and it calculates the pro points value. Lulu's has or had quite a few WW products, one of my favourites are the small bags of oatmeal choc chip cookies, a bag of 19g is meant to be 3.75 dhs or something but they have them priced wrong so you get 5 x 19 g bags in a multipack. I tried questioning them about the price but they said it was right!! So I basically cleared the shelves of them! 5 bags means a pack a day whilst at work and all for 3.75 dhs!! I must get back on track but need to use my excercise points to make up the amount of food I need!! Do you have any of the ww magazines or know where to get them as I love them but cannot locate them locally.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY