Sandcastle Nursery | ExpatWoman.com

Sandcastle Nursery

Latest post on 28 June 2012 - 11:26

I'm thinking of sending my 2 year old DD to Sandcastles in September. Does anyone have any comments on this nursery?! Did a search but not much came up.

Thank you! X

Latest post on 02 November 2014 - 22:13
Thank you CitronKB, I will soon do a tour :)
Latest post on 02 November 2014 - 21:53
my dd still in Sandcastle and still loves it. few improvements from my last post-they also have a FB page now and over the summer build a small paddling pool
Latest post on 02 November 2014 - 17:48
Hello, Can i have reviews on sandcastle please.. Im looking to enrol my DD from Jan.
Latest post on 06 May 2014 - 14:05
Yes I got a very nice feeling from it! I agree the breakfast was lacking but can you send in food yourself anyways? DD is super hungry in the mornings and I dont think corn flakes will cut it with her! May I ask how old your child is? DD will be 2 in July, I liked how they had a PE teacher in when we went the kids seemed to be having a lot of fun. my DD is also 2 she is in Jellyfish class. yes she normaly has her breakfast at home before we leave for nursery and I pack her food also but as breakfast and snack is included in fee I think they could be more creative/offer more healthy options too
Latest post on 06 May 2014 - 09:13
Yes I got a very nice feeling from it! I agree the breakfast was lacking but can you send in food yourself anyways? DD is super hungry in the mornings and I dont think corn flakes will cut it with her! May I ask how old your child is? DD will be 2 in July, I liked how they had a PE teacher in when we went the kids seemed to be having a lot of fun.
Latest post on 05 May 2014 - 19:16
my DD goes there and we are happy with nursery, there are small things I would like to improve, mainly food wise (would prefer if they served wholemeal or brown bread then white bread or non sugar cereal) and maybe have a FB page/more often updated website, but overall my DD is very happy
Latest post on 05 May 2014 - 10:48
Just to update, I went for a tour. Sandcastle nursery is in a small villa but still has a spacious feel to it, nice wooden floors, VERY organised compared to some other nurseries I've seen, they have Arabic (no French) and ballet and swimming as part of the curriculum. Fees are also reasonable compared to others like Horizon. TBH it felt like Horizon nursery which DD attended for 2 months, in terms of the look and feel and high-end feeling, but just half the size of it. Location is great too for those looking for nurseries Jumeirah 1.
Latest post on 04 May 2014 - 09:45
Bump! Any one send their kids recently to Sandcastle? I've heard great things about Kids Palace nursery, so since this is a sister nursery I'm hoping they have the same standards.
Latest post on 01 December 2013 - 11:35
My son went to Sandcastle. I really cannot praise them enough. I checked around 10 nurseries before I decided on it. The owner is very nice, and the teachers are great and friendly. The kids love them. My son had Ms. Kate, amazing lady, but she left now. They also have an in-house nurse, Fadia who is like a mom to the kids. It one of the only nurseries that didn't smell weird, all the other nurseries smelled like a kitchen. It was clean, new, small, cozy and really pretty looking. They take French , Arabic and music class, once a week. I would recommended it to anyone. My son is in school now, and when people ask him "What school are you in? " he says "Sandcastle."
Latest post on 24 November 2013 - 10:58
I would love to know your experiences with this nursery.
Latest post on 05 November 2013 - 16:59
bumping this thread up as hoping for more feedback on Sandcastle nursery in Jum 1 as we are considering it for my DD
Latest post on 14 April 2013 - 12:00
Hi, Im considering it for my 5 month to be. Kids palace nursery says its under the same management. Is that good or bad? they have completely different websites.
Latest post on 16 September 2012 - 08:18
My daughter has been attending Sandcastle Nursery for the last year. It is such a lovely nursery with a warm and nurturing ambience. The teachers and the nannies look after the children as if they were their own. I must say there have been times when i've had to prize her away from the ever so lovely Mrs Kate. I think all children and all parents should have a little piece of Sandcastle Nursery in their heart.
Latest post on 31 July 2012 - 20:52
I am also considering to put my 2.5 years DS to Sandcastle Nursery. Having the same problem like you, hardly information on it in the net. But i have been there and i must say its a beautiful, clean and safe place. Did you hear anything new about Sandcastle?
Latest post on 28 June 2012 - 15:54
Bumping - please?!
Latest post on 28 June 2012 - 11:46
Ahh I dont know about that one! I hope you find your answers.
Latest post on 28 June 2012 - 11:43
No, sorry, I should have been more specific. It's near Life Pharmacy on Al Wasl Road.
Latest post on 28 June 2012 - 11:35
Sandcastle in JLT? Its a new nursery and the've just recently hired all their staff. I dont think you will find much info on them just yet.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY