Ideas For Iftar | ExpatWoman.com

Ideas For Iftar

Latest post on 22 July 2012 - 13:11

hi all,like to share ideas for Iftar,other than the fix menu : date ..soup ..fatoush // tabouleh ..jallab//tamer hendi// ..samoussa..

idea for main dish . thanks

Latest post on 22 July 2012 - 15:01
Yesterday I had guests round so I made: Pumpkin soup Spinach and ricotta filo pie Fig and goat's cheese pastries Sweet potato and spinach salad with pine seeds Chicken with potatoes, sugar snap peas and green beans in a honey mustard creme fraiche sauce Normal salad (fattoush) Lots of chunky bread and butter Raspberry and mascarpone cake for dessert That was a lot of cheese lol. Don't usually cook this much when it's just myself and the hubster - usually just a soup, mains and salad and lots of fruit but like to make an exception when guests come over![/quo great Menu , thats what i like in Ramadan the get together ;)
Latest post on 22 July 2012 - 13:16
Yesterday I had guests round so I made: Pumpkin soup Spinach and ricotta filo pie Fig and goat's cheese pastries Sweet potato and spinach salad with pine seeds Chicken with potatoes, sugar snap peas and green beans in a honey mustard creme fraiche sauce Normal salad (fattoush) Lots of chunky bread and butter Raspberry and mascarpone cake for dessert That was a lot of cheese lol. Don't usually cook this much when it's just myself and the hubster - usually just a soup, mains and salad and lots of fruit but like to make an exception when guests come over!
Latest post on 22 July 2012 - 13:13
Kebabs? I just can't get creative which is horrible isn't it? We'll likely have tonight, tomato soup, grilled cheese on toast, salad, followed by kebabs, and mixed veggies. Later on we'll eat oatmeal - boring I know.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY