Free baby stuff | ExpatWoman.com

Free baby stuff

Latest post on 17 August 2012 - 21:51

I have some baby stuff that I would like to give away. I don't know anyone that is expecting and I am moving and don't want to bring it all with me. I have gently used baby clothes, sleepers, onesies, etc for a baby girl 0-3 months and newborn, some of it is gender neutral as I didn't find out in advance what I was having. 2 nursing pillows, a Midela double electric breast pump and attachments, milk storage bags, bottles. A few baby boy clothes, 0-6 months. If anyone knows of a new mom or mom to be that could use some free gear please let me know. I would like to pass these things on to someone that would appreciate them!

Latest post on 29 August 2012 - 23:43
Hi! Any free stuff to handover? I would be greatfull to receive and take care of some. Thanks! :)
Latest post on 23 August 2012 - 01:44
Thanks so much for the free stuff :) I am so happy that I already things for my baby. As to the girl clothes, I give them to another pregnant lady. Again, Thanks a lot CA
Latest post on 22 August 2012 - 19:55
Hello, If you still have the Medela pump, I would be very grateful. Mine just broke and I have to go back to work on sun. My email is [email protected] Many thanks
Latest post on 18 August 2012 - 14:27
Hi CABear If there are any of those items still available - in particular the breast pump and storage bags - I would be very interested. Due to give birth to a little girl in 2 weeks and they would be very much appreciated :) Thanks :) <em>edited by Charlieb on 19/08/2012</em>
Latest post on 18 August 2012 - 11:26
Hi CABear, I will be glad to have some for my baby boy.. I am Soon to be mom (dec 2012) What is you email add so I can email you? My email add is hassli1980@ gmail.com Thanks, <em>edited by Hassli on 18/08/2012</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY