Al Falah Post Office, anyone know where it's at? | ExpatWoman.com

Al Falah Post Office, anyone know where it's at?

Latest post on 29 August 2012 - 18:27

I need to pick up our maid's renewed Emirates ID card and the authority has sent it to Al Falah post office. When I spoke to the Emirates ID authority they said it's off of Al Ain road by Al Shafar hospital. He gave me the Post Office number of 02 642 4565 to get more specific directions and it just rings and rings and no one answers.

Can anyone please give me better directions? We live in Dubai and I'm not familiar with that area in AD. Thank you!

Latest post on 29 August 2012 - 20:21
Thank you, thank you Busybee!!
Latest post on 29 August 2012 - 19:58
if you come down the e11 from dxb, towards airport and al reef etc. at the sweihan junction e20 on the left hand side is al fahal city. on the right hand side is al shamwek so it would be there on the left but the housing goes for a few blocks, the civil defence is right at the end, and there is a mosque in the middle other than that i dont know.....
Latest post on 29 August 2012 - 19:40
the address that i have is Al - Falah 07:30 - 21:00 026424565 026424717 al falah is a district of ad but its not off the al ain road, is off the main abu dhabi/dxb road. up close to falcon hospital etc but i doubt you will find it, most of the post offices as well hidden in the local housing areas which this is one of them. you need to try and locate on a map or have proper directions etc.