Desperately seeking a housemaid/nanny | ExpatWoman.com

Desperately seeking a housemaid/nanny

Latest post on 19 September 2012 - 20:18

I know this has been done so many times but I thought I would give a try. I am supposed to start a new job in October and have been looking for a maid/nanny for 3 weeks. It seems almost all of the ads in the classifieds are for people looking for a maid, very few seeking work. Please, if anyone knows of a good maid/nanny looking for work, let me know! We are a nice Canadian family that can only afford about 1800/month for a live in maid/nanny. I would appreciate any leads for a maid with a transferrable visa with good references.

Latest post on 19 September 2012 - 20:33
Thanks Histroy, I'll check it out!
Latest post on 19 September 2012 - 20:21
The only thing I can recommend you that solves this problem in 2 weeks : http://www.theperfecthelp.com They have a good database of housekeepers that are looking for transferring visas, you have to fill out a form with your requirements, and conditions then they will give you 5 CV's from where you can choose to interview 3 in a coffee shop in MOE most times. The owner is french, and they are very well organized. There is a fee of 1500 if im not mistaken but double-check. Good luck

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY