Seashell Maid Company?? | ExpatWoman.com

Seashell Maid Company??

Latest post on 19 September 2012 - 20:33

Has anyone heard of this company? I just had a call from them, I guess they got my number from the classifieds, saying they can provide housemaids for 2500/month. They take care of the visa, etc. I've never heard of them. Anyone?

Latest post on 23 September 2012 - 00:10
Try and hire direct if you can. Only 700 AED or so will go to the home help with these little companies. With respect, I suggest that you make sure of your facts first, not all companies are the same. It wont be far off Capt'n. I dont see people doing it for free. I just kind of did the math and worked backwards. For a girl that will work with the same household all day, she cannot earn anymore money for her employers. Even if they paid her 1000, it's still way below the going rate of 1800 for a direct hire.
Latest post on 22 September 2012 - 20:57
The man told me it was 2500 for 8 hours per day live out (5 days per week) or I could pay 2800 for 10 hours per day. I think you have to pay 1000 to the company initially. I'm not really sure of the details as the man's english wasn't great. I think his number was 0557445594. I have found someone to hire privately (fingers crossed her references are all good) as 8 hours a day is not quite enough for me. I am so nervous to hire someone as I have read so many horror stories but I really liked her when I met her today and hope that my gut instinct won't steer me wrong. This whole process has been so nerve wracking and frustrating I hope it all works out!! I would love any tips on making sure that I hire the right person! I have spoken to quite a few women and haven't had a good feeling about them until this person today.
Latest post on 22 September 2012 - 19:34
Has anyone heard of this company? I just had a call from them, I guess they got my number from the classifieds, saying they can provide housemaids for 2500/month. They take care of the visa, etc. I've never heard of them. Anyone? Hi CABear , i wanna ask you about 2500/month for full day (live in or live out) ????? <em>edited by Anouja on 22/09/2012</em>
Latest post on 22 September 2012 - 19:12
Try and hire direct if you can. Only 700 AED or so will go to the home help with these little companies. With respect, I suggest that you make sure of your facts first, not all companies are the same.
Latest post on 22 September 2012 - 18:40
Try and hire direct if you can. Only 700 AED or so will go to the home help with these little companies.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY