Growing big plants but no fruit/veggies on them.. what am I doing wrong? | ExpatWoman.com

Growing big plants but no fruit/veggies on them.. what am I doing wrong?

Latest post on 02 October 2012 - 15:42
Zuchini, cucumbers , watermelon etc have 2 diferent flowers , male and female...You need to hand pollinate them.You cann do this with a small brush. Google it foe more info and how to do it
Latest post on 29 September 2012 - 14:47
i think nothing is wrong on your side except more feeding on flowering time. Secondly the levelf humidity is not suitable for the fruiting of these crops.
Latest post on 20 September 2012 - 00:55
Hi ladies - hoping to get some advice here. I have successfully managed to grow tomatoes, carrots, lettuce, eggplant, bittergourd here in the past. However, some of my other plants, such as the zucchini and cucumber grow amazing plants (creepers), even flower, but then i don't get any veggies growing on them?? At the moment, I have a few huge okra plants growing but not a single okra on them. I also planted a few Incan berry bushes, have tons of flowers on them but no berries. What am I doing wrong? Why would they flower but give no fruit after? Also, while I'm on the subject, since the weather is cooling down, what else can be planted right now to grow during the cooler season (in pots or in the ground, mainly asking about fruit and veggies).

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY