Best and very effective slimming pills? | ExpatWoman.com

Best and very effective slimming pills?

Latest post on 27 September 2016 - 18:04
have you tried doing the slimming world diet - just online. i have loads of friends that have done it and really done well on it and not scripped on anything at all. Being a diabetic, it did nto work for me as it allows pasta and rice on the diet - which causes a problem for me. I found the best for me was to remain on a high protein - low fat and no sugar diet. i drop 4 kgs in 2 weeks. i have another 6 to go !! the basic idea is to eat high protein foods - eggs/ fish/ meats (white preferably) - make sure that they are as lean as possible. Spices can be used as much as you want but no pre cooked sauces and no flavorings of any sort - stay away from gravies and the like. loads of veggies/ nuts such as walnuts and almonds (healthy oils) / try and stay away from dry fruit as there is too much sugar in them. lentils are good as well. if you want rice no more than a palm full of basmati / wild / brown and defo no other type of white rice or anything like that. no pasta / no potatoes - if you have a craving use sweet potato but not after 8pm. spray oil only when cooking and no tablespoons etc.. Stick to green veg and if you can carmalise it (like onions) STAY AWAY. eat as many and LOADS OF GOOD VEGGIES - courgettes/ aubergine/ cauliflower/ spinach/ letuce etc. keep the carbs low - even milk - stick to only 250ml of skimmed milk a day - i always use that for my coffee. No bread and if you do have a craving then take no more than a slice of rye or German bread and no white or brown - read the ingredients and it will scare you. start the day off good - 2 eggs (i always have them hard boiled with pepper) - handful of spinach and some nuts and berries (raspberries / strawberry/ blueberry). never ever skip breakfast - you do and you will become the cookie monster at night (well i do i know!!) make sure lunch has a lean piece of meat or fish - i keep to a nice big raw salad packed with grated carrot / cabbage/ lettuce/ spinach/ sweetcorn/ tomato (not too many as it can carmalise), cucumber - i cheat here and i add some low fat dressing as I am not that mad to eat totally bland. snacks no more than a piece of fruit - or use a diet protein drink if you are really hungry Most important of all 3 liters of water a day - must must keep hydrated ..............and NO ALCOHOL sticking to this over 2 weeks (and i HAVE LOST THE WEIGHT).
Latest post on 25 September 2016 - 13:16
Come on ladies, a new poster, dragging an old post up, singing the praises of a banned drug and giving the link to a website where you can buy it? Catch up! Spammer alter.
Latest post on 25 September 2016 - 10:20
Reductil has been taken off the market because it has been linked to an increased risk of heart attacks and strokes. A trial involving 10,000 patients revealed that Reductil could lead to heart problems. This is made even more worrying by the fact that the weight-loss pill was only available to those who are obese and already at a greater risk of developing heart problems. Those responsible for regulating medicines and healthcare products said: ‘Evidence suggests that there is an increased risk of non-fatal heart attacks and strokes with this medicine that outweigh the benefits of weight loss, which is modest and may not be sustained in the long-term after stopping treatment.’ Since Reductil was introduced in 2001 there have been 2094 suspected adverse reactions and 17 deaths linked to the drug. Six of the deaths were caused by heart problems and stroke. People who are currently taking the drug are advised to make a routine appointment with their doctor to discuss Reductil and that there are no health risks in stopping treatment before seeing their doctor
Latest post on 22 September 2016 - 20:54
Hi there, I think Reductil is great, I've been on just about everything, and Reductil is doing the best for me. I have been taking it for about 3 weeks now from http://meridiareductil.com. With diet and exercise, I have lost 4.5 kg. It is great and really curbs my hunger and cravings. I take it at 6am every morning and I still have enough energy to go home after work and do my 90 minutes of exercise. I'm starting to feel more comfortable in my own skin again and this is awesome. It's true that I have had a few side effects such as dry mouth and headaches but after the first week, these side effects subsided. I would recommend them to anyone seriously trying to lose weight. Along with diet and exercise it works perfectly. I thought Reductil was taken off the market as it was linked to heart problems and strokes? Any such medicine should be prescribed by a DR and the patient monitored on a regular basis as it is prescribed for Obesity Personally speaking I would never recommend someone buy an anti obesity drug which is a POM in most countries online. You are lucky that you haven't had any side effects however others may and some of them are awful Hi sorry not been around for a while well what can I say....[b'>Reductil Meridia[/b'> has been banned but is still available over the counter. Personally, I have nothing but great things to say about this product ! With the help of these pills I've lost 34 kg and have kept it off. I love seeing people that I haven’t seen in a while, because they all tell me how great I look, and ask me what my secret is… it is the best investment in myself I’ve ever made. I couldn’t be happier! haerin07, first you dredge up a four year old post in March of this year to say how much you like Reductil and where you buy it from and here you are again, a few months later, pushing a BANNED drug. Why? Reductil is banned for a reason, it is NOT SAFE. It should be banned too, if only because it's dangerous to leave the bathroom if you've had even the slight amount of fat in the past few days...!!!!
Latest post on 22 September 2016 - 16:43
Hi there, I think Reductil is great, I've been on just about everything, and Reductil is doing the best for me. I have been taking it for about 3 weeks now from http://meridiareductil.com. With diet and exercise, I have lost 4.5 kg. It is great and really curbs my hunger and cravings. I take it at 6am every morning and I still have enough energy to go home after work and do my 90 minutes of exercise. I'm starting to feel more comfortable in my own skin again and this is awesome. It's true that I have had a few side effects such as dry mouth and headaches but after the first week, these side effects subsided. I would recommend them to anyone seriously trying to lose weight. Along with diet and exercise it works perfectly. I thought Reductil was taken off the market as it was linked to heart problems and strokes? Any such medicine should be prescribed by a DR and the patient monitored on a regular basis as it is prescribed for Obesity Personally speaking I would never recommend someone buy an anti obesity drug which is a POM in most countries online. You are lucky that you haven't had any side effects however others may and some of them are awful Hi sorry not been around for a while well what can I say....[b'>Reductil Meridia[/b'> has been banned but is still available over the counter. Personally, I have nothing but great things to say about this product ! With the help of these pills I've lost 34 kg and have kept it off. I love seeing people that I haven’t seen in a while, because they all tell me how great I look, and ask me what my secret is… it is the best investment in myself I’ve ever made. I couldn’t be happier!
Latest post on 02 March 2016 - 09:51
An Endocrinologist prescribed Reductil for me - I hated it. Racing heart/pulse. Jittery hands. No thank you. I stuck with it for a couple of months and yes, I lost about 7kgs but as soon as I stopped taking them, my appetite returned (surprise, surprise), so I was unable to maintain the VLCD he had me on.
Latest post on 01 March 2016 - 15:23
Everyone will say it's best to go the natural way, but perhaps you're like me... Eating healthy and exercising regular takes time to show results, and I'm just not a very patient person. If I don't feel or look different quickly, I give up :thinking: silly yes I'm not too clued up on pills, but I've tried the skinny me tea detox and just ordered my first C9 so I'll let you know! You will lose a lot of water weight on C9 I have several friends who did it and lost around 9lbs but once they resumed normal eating they put it all back on again. Good Luck with it though :-) Slimming pills can give you awful side effects and completely mess your metabolism up. They were very popular in the bank I used to work in and sent some of the girls a little loopy. Lost over 3kg on C9 and kept that and a bit more off since. It always kick starts my regime and makes me realise that although I eat healthily I need to check my portion size.
Latest post on 01 March 2016 - 15:14
Everyone will say it's best to go the natural way, but perhaps you're like me... Eating healthy and exercising regular takes time to show results, and I'm just not a very patient person. If I don't feel or look different quickly, I give up :thinking: silly yes I'm not too clued up on pills, but I've tried the skinny me tea detox and just ordered my first C9 so I'll let you know! You will lose a lot of water weight on C9 I have several friends who did it and lost around 9lbs but once they resumed normal eating they put it all back on again. Good Luck with it though :-) Slimming pills can give you awful side effects and completely mess your metabolism up. They were very popular in the bank I used to work in and sent some of the girls a little loopy.
Latest post on 01 March 2016 - 14:30
Everyone will say it's best to go the natural way, but perhaps you're like me... Eating healthy and exercising regular takes time to show results, and I'm just not a very patient person. If I don't feel or look different quickly, I give up :thinking: silly yes I'm not too clued up on pills, but I've tried the skinny me tea detox and just ordered my first C9 so I'll let you know!
Latest post on 29 February 2016 - 13:39
Hi there, I think Reductil is great, I've been on just about everything, and Reductil is doing the best for me. I have been taking it for about 3 weeks now from http://meridiareductil.com. With diet and exercise, I have lost 4.5 kg. It is great and really curbs my hunger and cravings. I take it at 6am every morning and I still have enough energy to go home after work and do my 90 minutes of exercise. I'm starting to feel more comfortable in my own skin again and this is awesome. It's true that I have had a few side effects such as dry mouth and headaches but after the first week, these side effects subsided. I would recommend them to anyone seriously trying to lose weight. Along with diet and exercise it works perfectly. I thought Reductil was taken off the market as it was linked to heart problems and strokes? Any such medicine should be prescribed by a DR and the patient monitored on a regular basis as it is prescribed for Obesity Personally speaking I would never recommend someone buy an anti obesity drug which is a POM in most countries online. You are lucky that you haven't had any side effects however others may and some of them are awful
Latest post on 29 February 2016 - 13:24
Hi there, I think Reductil is great, I've been on just about everything, and Reductil is doing the best for me. I have been taking it for about 3 weeks now from http://meridiareductil.com. With diet and exercise, I have lost 4.5 kg. It is great and really curbs my hunger and cravings. I take it at 6am every morning and I still have enough energy to go home after work and do my 90 minutes of exercise. I'm starting to feel more comfortable in my own skin again and this is awesome. It's true that I have had a few side effects such as dry mouth and headaches but after the first week, these side effects subsided. I would recommend them to anyone seriously trying to lose weight. Along with diet and exercise it works perfectly.
Latest post on 24 September 2012 - 22:38
The most recent discovery I've made when it comes to losing weight seems to be replacing white bread with brown (as in rye bread/German Schwarzbrot). Just try it, I lost 3 kg the last 40 days just doing this and opting for dry fruits as snacks instead of chocolate and cakes. I normally follow WeightWatchers' system, but these 3 kg have been the most stubborn ever. Getting rid of white bread really works wonders, I'm also less bloated than before. THAT has been the best slimming pill ever. <em>edited by norne on 24/09/2012</em>
Latest post on 24 September 2012 - 22:33
Try and lose weight naturally, low fat , exercise,etc, I know it can be difficult, but it is lot better than the side effects of those pills hypertension, lifer failure, kidney failure.... Still interested in slimming pills?
Latest post on 24 September 2012 - 08:49
yup. If there really was a pill, everyone here would be slim. Did you ever manage to find out if [url=http://www.expatwoman.com/forum/messages.aspx?TopicID=172279&Page=0'>lovingmum[/url'> succeeded? You know, I have no idea. I can count on both hands numerous women that have come to this forum desperate for advice, received sound advice, and then disappeared!! Sound advice that points to the real way to lose is rarely intriguing or s*xy, so it's not shocking. There are a few on here though, that are experiencing some real success--just don't see a lot of updates. Unless I am missing something?? It would've simply just been fun to find out their progress at the end. TanAmbassador suddenly disappeared too. - was enjoying reading her progress. Hope she's doing alright. [b'>[/b'> me, too! Hope she is enjoying her new self, she was full of sunshine :) ... and, good morning to yah Beebers. Hope [i'>you[/i'> have a great one today :o) [b'>[/b'> GM to you, too :) Hope you also have a great one! I am going to go drive somewhere, believe that?!
Latest post on 24 September 2012 - 08:18
yup. If there really was a pill, everyone here would be slim. Did you ever manage to find out if [url=http://www.expatwoman.com/forum/messages.aspx?TopicID=172279&Page=0'>lovingmum[/url'> succeeded? You know, I have no idea. I can count on both hands numerous women that have come to this forum desperate for advice, received sound advice, and then disappeared!! Sound advice that points to the real way to lose is rarely intriguing or s*xy, so it's not shocking. There are a few on here though, that are experiencing some real success--just don't see a lot of updates. Unless I am missing something?? Edited to add: the advice I had given that gal was specific for losing weight fast, but I don't think keto is healthy long term, even though I did it for so long--especially if someone is not health to begin with. That much protein makes you really acidic, and a breeding ground for immune breakdown! But to do for a short bit before an event, it is far better than taking some kind of scrips or doing something stupid. <em>edited by Beebers on 24/09/2012</em>
Latest post on 24 September 2012 - 08:06
Slimming pills are extremely bad for you. If you are desperate to lose weight quickly, then you could try David Kirsch: http://uk.spacenk.com/Protein-Plus-Meal-replacement---Vanilla-Flavour/MUK200005743,en_GB,pd.html?start=7&cgid=BRANDS&prefn1=brand&prefv1=DAVID%20KIRSCH
Latest post on 24 September 2012 - 07:15
yup. If there really was a pill, everyone here would be slim.
Latest post on 23 September 2012 - 23:59
There's no magic pill one can take in order to just lose weight (unfortunately). There are various fat burning (usually caffeinated) or appetite suppressing pills on the market but personally, I wouldn't recommend any of them. I think the best "pill" is to eat more healthy (possibly smaller quantities too) and to start exercising regularly.
Latest post on 23 September 2012 - 23:49
Try and lose weight naturally, low fat etc, I know it can be difficult, I've put 3 stone in 4 years, hard to shift.
Latest post on 23 September 2012 - 23:36
Asking for very fast action slimming pills... Badly needed to be slim... Thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY