Baby stuff needed! | ExpatWoman.com

Baby stuff needed!

Latest post on 12 October 2012 - 12:27

Hi everyone!

I'm due to deliver our first baby (girl) in feb and I'm looking to be as thrifty as possible
as ill be finishing up in work soon. Does anyone know where I can find the best deals on strollers and cots etc! We need everything! New or second hand is good, once it's a good deal!

Thanks!

Latest post on 30 April 2016 - 13:50
check the outlet malls -- also during ramadan/eid you're going to get a ton of sales coming up so stock up then - someone also mentioned DSF in jan - if you're able to get around at that time would be worth checking it out too!
Latest post on 10 February 2016 - 14:12
Hi Bubbles123, congrats for the new baby coming:) For second hand you can check dubizzle.com. As for a good deals on brand new i would advise you to wait till around New Year (Dec/Jan) it will be the annual Dubai shopping festival and you can get all you need on discounted price. Hope this helps! Good Luck! Hi Bubbles I have a very good bed in excellent condition. It's the stoke style edition I got it from bumble bee few years back. It is round in shape and white in color. Let me know if you would be interested. I am also selling a black and white high chair from ikea. These two things am selling are for 1000 Dhs together. It really is a steal. The same bed is lying for 2800 dirhams. And they r super well maintained no scratches nothing.
Latest post on 10 February 2016 - 14:10
Hi Bubbles I have a very good bed in excellent condition. It's the stoke style edition I got it from bumble bee few years back. It is round in shape and white in color. Let me know if you would be interested. I am also selling a black and white high chair from ikea. These two things am selling are for 1000 Dhs together. It really is a steal. The same bed is lying for 2800 dirhams. And they r super well maintained no scratches nothing.
Latest post on 10 February 2016 - 14:09
Hi everyone! I'm due to deliver our first baby (girl) in feb and I'm looking to be as thrifty as possible as ill be finishing up in work soon. Does anyone know where I can find the best deals on strollers and cots etc! We need everything! New or second hand is good, once it's a good deal! Thanks! Hi Bubbles I have a very good bed in excellent condition. It's the stoke style edition I got it from bumble bee few years back. It is round in shape and white in color. Let me know if you would be interested. I am also selling a black and white high chair from ikea. These two things am selling are for 1000 Dhs together. It really is a steal. The same bed is lying for 2800 dirhams. And they r super well maintained no scratches nothing.
Latest post on 15 October 2012 - 09:05
There is a Baby Bazaar @ Times Sq Mall on the 27th from 10am-2pm! Mums will be selling pre-loved baby, toddler and maternity items! Might be worth popping by! I'll be there selling too :)
Latest post on 15 October 2012 - 06:05
I have two girls and loads to sell that was not used much due to relocating for awhile and now back. I will be posting in the classifieds. 2 cribs that convert into beds (one cream colored from Alana's Baby Dream and one oak from Mothercare),,,endless clothes, unused toys, etc.
Latest post on 15 October 2012 - 00:26
Hi bubbles, congrats! If you're interested, I will be selling almost brand new stuff as once my baby is born (due 25th oct) we are relocating right after 6 weeks and I'm not taking anything with me. If you're interested you can mail me nyledxb at gmail . Com. @ jules, I'm really interested in the ergo baby carrier. Of course bubbles has priority but in case she doesn't want it, you can drop me a line. Thx a lot and good luck with your pregnancy!
Latest post on 14 October 2012 - 16:44
Hi, i have quite a bit to sell - a cotbed, mattress, chest of drawers and toy chest all from mamas and papas, a maclaren quest stroller, an ergo sport baby carrier amongst other things. Let me know if that interests you and i can send you details. And congrats!! Exciting times ahead
Latest post on 12 October 2012 - 22:48
Thanks for all the help and info ladies!
Latest post on 12 October 2012 - 20:20
I have a graco sweetpeace swing, juniors electric steraliser, baby k'tan carrier, wallaboo carrier and some other things. Get in touch. [email protected]
Latest post on 12 October 2012 - 12:55
Congrats... I have a baby carrier only used twice from mothercare , also a maxi cosi car seat used for 10 months:) Mamas n papas in the outlet mall is great...they have everything clothes bedding and buggys including lovely cots that are half the price, they are end of lines etc
Latest post on 12 October 2012 - 12:42
Hi Bubbles123, congrats for the new baby coming:) For second hand you can check dubizzle.com. As for a good deals on brand new i would advise you to wait till around New Year (Dec/Jan) it will be the annual Dubai shopping festival and you can get all you need on discounted price. Hope this helps! Good Luck!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY