Question to all RAW feeders | ExpatWoman.com

Question to all RAW feeders

Latest post on 29 November 2012 - 09:14

Ive been feeding my doggies n now kitties RAW diets for the past 2 years and they are very healthy and happy fur balls, but since of late wondering about supplementing....

Do any of you supplement? if so, how and where do you get your supplements from? and how many times a week?

Also do let me know if it's ok to not supplement or if your pet has been on raw only without supplements and is doing fine.... just want the best for my 5 babies :)

Latest post on 12 December 2012 - 22:34
I did a lot of research in the past for raw feeding and supplements, unfortunately my cat developed renal failure and it is simply too complicated to use the raw diet. I used the Lisa A. Pierson (qualified US vet) website, can't post the link, she has lots of information etc on raw feeding. HTH http://www.catinfo.org/?link=makingcatfood
Latest post on 02 December 2012 - 11:28
Thanks just found the group.... will read more there about supplementing :) We too just feed raw only... organs, meat, bones and fish....well thanks again and good to know you've been feeding raw for so long... :)
Latest post on 30 November 2012 - 19:47
Hi Ecochic - I have been feeding RAW for about 14 years now. We have been through many 'phases' depending on what I have read/heard etc, but eventually just switched to the pure raw meat/organs/bones model with no veggies/grains/dairy etc added and did that for the past 6-7 years or so. The only supplement I have added is good quality fish oil (I order mine from the States). There is a great forum on yahoo groups for rawfeeding - you can join in and the diet is discussed in great detail on there. I have never posted anything myself there but got a LOT of information off those forums. Good luck!
Latest post on 29 November 2012 - 17:11
bump!!! are there no RAW feeders on this forum???? hmmm!!!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY