Looking for a lovely home for my Nanny | ExpatWoman.com

Looking for a lovely home for my Nanny

Latest post on 09 December 2012 - 13:09
You don't have a friend who could take her?
Latest post on 09 December 2012 - 12:58
Not that i am saying the OP is doing this - but there has been many a thread on here of posters offloading their dud (sorry wonderful maids) Just saying that i would be very very wary of a "wonderful" maid - as we know how hard they are to come by. you know that makes a lot of sense ! Its easier to find a bigger apartment or outside living arrangements than a lovely nanny! Well I don't think any family would go that far to keep a Nanny. But totally agree with Darkside that you must be weary. A shame we all have to be so cynical these days... or perhaps streetwise is a better term??
Latest post on 09 December 2012 - 12:51
Not that i am saying the OP is doing this - but there has been many a thread on here of posters offloading their dud (sorry wonderful maids) Just saying that i would be very very wary of a "wonderful" maid - as we know how hard they are to come by. you know that makes a lot of sense ! Its easier to find a bigger apartment or outside living arrangements than a lovely nanny!
Latest post on 09 December 2012 - 12:17
If I had such a wonderful nanny, I wouldn't let her go due to a lack if space. I would find a way to keep her!!
Latest post on 09 December 2012 - 10:56
Not that i am saying the OP is doing this - but there has been many a thread on here of posters offloading their dud (sorry wonderful maids) Just saying that i would be very very wary of a "wonderful" maid - as we know how hard they are to come by.
Latest post on 09 December 2012 - 10:50
I am looking for a new home for my Nanny as we have run out of room in our home and are looking for a live out. Just a thought but why don't you keep your wonderful Nanny (they are so hard to find) but help her find accomodation out of your house. You'll be paying the same money if you hire a completely new Nanny but you won't have the teething problems. SS
Latest post on 09 December 2012 - 10:25
Hi G - since others are putting their emails I shall do the same as I am very interested; please send me your tel number to discuss to info at touring treasures dot com. Thanks so much :)
Latest post on 09 December 2012 - 10:15
G.Vicary, would love to meet and discuss further with your nanny - please email me at nick at mac dot com, thanks so much :)
Latest post on 09 December 2012 - 10:13
Hey I just login in to go to the classified section to start looking for a helper Need one desperately! Please can you send me you / your nanny's contact details on sandbox treasures @ gmail.com
Latest post on 09 December 2012 - 10:07
Or G - can you post your number quickly and I'll let you know when I have it so you can take it down?
Latest post on 09 December 2012 - 09:59
Hi G. Can you please tell me: 1. How old is she? 2. When her visa runs out, or when you are prepared for her to leave? 3. Approx salary she is is currently receiving (with or without meals?) 4. How long has she been working for you? 5. How many children do you have & ages? 6. What nationality? I am interested, but would like to know the above answers first if you wouldn't mind. I currently have a maid (visa expires in January, and am on the fence as to whether to change or not).
Latest post on 09 December 2012 - 09:23
I am looking for a new home for my Nanny as we have run out of room in our home and are looking for a live out. She is amazing with children, she always makes my children laugh, she is quite disaplined with them but never over steps the mark, ie always makes sure they use their manners and makes sure they are independant in everything they do. She always plays with them at the park and doesnt just leave them to it, never talks on her phone whilst working. She is amazing at cleaning/organising and manages to fit everything in to the day that I ask. She is very trustworthy and responsible and capable of taking the children out on the bus, metro etc. She is also more than happy to babysit for the children in the evenings. I would love for her to find a lovely home where she is respected and treated like one of the family. Please let me know if you are interested in meeting with her. <em>edited by g.vicary on 09/12/2012</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY