which porgram for toddlers is best? | ExpatWoman.com

which porgram for toddlers is best?

Latest post on 10 December 2012 - 14:29

Hello Ladies,

I'm really confused, my 13 month old girl is bored at home/bldg play area and she now wants to do something different. She was enrolled at baby sensory earlier but she completed the session and its for babies only not for toddlers. I dont want to put her in a nursery yet and i've shortlisted a few options from the various kiddie programs running in Dubai, was wanting some advice from peeps on which one to choose:
1. Moms and tots
2. Toptots
3. Boogie babies (i'm not a big fan coz they arent very inventive and mostly repetition)
4. Kindermusik

If there are any other suggestions they are more than welcome! :D

Latest post on 11 December 2012 - 02:17
We love Kidville (we go to the one in Motorcity). Also, Little Gym is a favorite with our little one.
Latest post on 10 December 2012 - 16:27
We use the one in Mirdif but they have one in JBR & Motorcity.
Latest post on 10 December 2012 - 15:51
is this the Kidville on JBR? where is it?
Latest post on 10 December 2012 - 15:42
Have you looked at Kidville? They do lots of different things. Not the cheapest but they often do a package of AED 499 which gives you the chance to try some classes. This is how we started.
Latest post on 10 December 2012 - 15:39
sorry for the typo, I meant "which program for toddlers is the best??"
Latest post on 10 December 2012 - 15:36
thanks alot BrownEyedGirl, i would really like to have the details, dont know if i can share my email here?!
Latest post on 10 December 2012 - 15:33
Can't comment on Moms & Tots. I didn't like Toptots - thought it was a bit frenetic & they were rushing through too many things in a small space of time. I agree about boogie babies - awful songs & unenthusiastic instructors. We really liked Little Gym & Babysplash. Also we recently discovered Jolly Babies which is lovely. I can mail you more details if you like.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY