Classes for an almost 3 year old in the morning?? | ExpatWoman.com

Classes for an almost 3 year old in the morning??

Latest post on 09 January 2013 - 08:04
thanks little crocodile, I found toptots that looks fantastic but the class in Motorcity is full. They are possibly opening more classes at Appleseeds in the gold and diamond souk but waiting on info. My little gym are running classes in feb from 11.15 so maybe that could be good... Thanks everyone for your help :-)
Latest post on 08 January 2013 - 08:22
parkernz thanks for the info on my little gym ive had a look and they do do a class for 2.5 year olds but not sure on the time so will call them. shelly and mogindubai thank you too but the socatots sessions start in the late afternoon im really looking for a morning activity in the week. I will also check out cheeky monkeys :) Interesting that there isn't anything .... Anyone else please ??
Latest post on 07 January 2013 - 22:40
there's Socatots in Sports City.... http://www.dubaisportscity.ae/articledisplay.asp?id=67
Latest post on 07 January 2013 - 14:50
I'm not much help, but a friend used to take her little boy to some soccer sessions. Can't remember the name of the place but it was in Motor City, and it wasn't just for little boys, some girls did it as well. Cheeky Monkeys at Barsha also have paint tables etc set up, maybe check them out. HTH
Latest post on 07 January 2013 - 14:47
Try The Little Gym at Ibn Batutta, they have some morning classes for up to 3 year olds. My daughter had lots of fun there over summer at their camp.
Latest post on 07 January 2013 - 14:31
Mmmmm interesting, maybe we should set something up !!!
Latest post on 07 January 2013 - 13:53
I'm currently in the same position my ds will be 3 in feb not in nursery and loves soccer and interacting with other children but nothing really on offer for his age group
Latest post on 07 January 2013 - 13:35
Hi Im struggling to find some morning classes suitable for my DS who is 3 in march and does not go to nursery. I live in Arabian Ranches. I have tried kidville but there is nothing for his age group, nor at mini monsters. I have tried superskills but the classes are in the afternoon. I tried the class running at Extreme fun but the other kids were younger than him and he didnt get anything out of it. I'd like him to do some arts and crafts because although I do things with him at home (he has a four year old DD at school) its not the same on our own, he loves football and anything with a bat.....Is anyone else in this situation that would like to kick a ball around with my DD one morning a week ?? Any suggestions much appreciated. Thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY