Speculoos Cookie Butter | ExpatWoman.com

Speculoos Cookie Butter

Latest post on 26 February 2013 - 19:19

Ladies, where can I get these in Dubai? Thanks!

Latest post on 10 December 2013 - 16:32
Hi! I just want to know how much per jar here in dubai? TIA, jan
Latest post on 14 November 2013 - 14:17
Im so jealous - I want to try this!!!
Latest post on 14 November 2013 - 09:46
Family just brought me Trader Joes Speculoos Cookie butter and a jar of Biscoffs cookie butter. Both equally delicious! My kids love it obviously.
Latest post on 09 November 2013 - 07:50
hi everyone! I write a baking blog and used the white chocolate spread from Le Pain Quotidien to make cookies, but you could easily substitute the speculoos?! Here's the recipe: http://pastryschooldiaries.blogspot.ae/2013/10/belgian-white-chocolate-spread-cookies.html :)
Latest post on 05 November 2013 - 04:03
Hi ladies! I have bottles of Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter coming before Nov 15. If anyone is interested to buy, please email me [email protected] Thanks!
Latest post on 12 October 2013 - 04:44
hello everyone! Can anyone tell me how much do they sell Speculoos Cookie Butter in PQ and Saladicious? thanks loads!
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 17 July 2013 - 12:34
Went to PQ and Saladicious - NOT AVAILABLE Emailed Hd18- NO REPLY! Oh well, this is good so i dont have to consume more fats and calories! Which PQ did you go? The one in Marina Mall had it, but maybe they ran out of stock. Went to JBR and Marina Mall, they said out of stock in all stores. Lol all the Dutch people went for it when they found out it was available.. I remember the Marina Mall branch had a guy walking around with a huge tray with all different stuff to sample. So must have been successful then :p
Latest post on 17 July 2013 - 12:23
Went to PQ and Saladicious - NOT AVAILABLE Emailed Hd18- NO REPLY! Oh well, this is good so i dont have to consume more fats and calories! Which PQ did you go? The one in Marina Mall had it, but maybe they ran out of stock. Went to JBR and Marina Mall, they said out of stock in all stores.
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 17 July 2013 - 11:44
Went to PQ and Saladicious - NOT AVAILABLE Emailed Hd18- NO REPLY! Oh well, this is good so i dont have to consume more fats and calories! Which PQ did you go? The one in Marina Mall had it, but maybe they ran out of stock.
Latest post on 17 July 2013 - 11:36
Went to PQ and Saladicious - NOT AVAILABLE Emailed Hd18- NO REPLY! Oh well, this is good so i dont have to consume more fats and calories!
Latest post on 15 July 2013 - 17:15
What/where is PQ? It's Le Pain Quotidien. Has branches in pretty much every mall and JBR as well. lol okay -- didn't know it was commonly abbreviated as such. It reminded me of DQ and boy, what I wouldn't do for a Blizzard right now!!! ... or a dipped cone ... or a Buster Bar ...
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 15 July 2013 - 13:28
What/where is PQ? It's Le Pain Quotidien. Has branches in pretty much every mall and JBR as well.
Latest post on 15 July 2013 - 13:20
Have a look at Safestway in Sheikh Zayed Road. They have loads of American products on their shelves. Lots of products you wont find anywhere else. Or make it yourself. Speculoos Cookie Butter Recipe Ingredients: 3/4 sleeve Biscoff cookies (about 24 cookies) 1 Tablespoon sugar 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/4 cup) coconut oil a pinch of salt 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon 2 teaspoons canola oil 1 Tablespoon skim milk Directions: Grind the cookies into a fine meal using a food processor. Melt the coconut fat and let cool down until luke warm. Add coconut oil to the cookie meal and process until combined. Then add sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, salt, canola oil and milk. Process until combined, scraping the sides as needed. This could take up to 5 minutes, but stop whenever you reach your desired consistency. Play around with the oil or milk amounts if you still want it creamier. This spread will harden in the fridge and it is best to let it stand 30 min at room temperature when serving. edited by Asti on 05/03/2013 Hi Im curious what is the brand of the food processor that you used? Im dying to make Cookie Butter but Im still looking which food processor to buy. Any recommendations? We use the regular Philips all in one food processor, its a juicer, cake blender, mixer and vegetable cutter... I use it every day for something else. One of the best buys for my kitchen, unfortunately my husband completely blew up the cake blender trying to make cornmeal cookies in it. Pffttt
Latest post on 15 July 2013 - 13:18
Tried these in the morning... YUMMY... 1 piece of advice, double of everything coz this was not enough for the boys in the house. http://www.busyinbrooklyn.com/speculoos-biscuit-pancakes/
Latest post on 14 July 2013 - 14:28
What/where is PQ?
Latest post on 14 July 2013 - 13:26
[url=http://www.tastespotting.com/tag/speculoos'>yummm[/url'>
Latest post on 14 July 2013 - 13:20
Biscoff cookies in a blender, add nearly burnt melted butter, blend until smooth.
Latest post on 14 July 2013 - 11:40
Have a look at Safestway in Sheikh Zayed Road. They have loads of American products on their shelves. Lots of products you wont find anywhere else. Or make it yourself. Speculoos Cookie Butter Recipe Ingredients: 3/4 sleeve Biscoff cookies (about 24 cookies) 1 Tablespoon sugar 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/4 cup) coconut oil a pinch of salt 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon 2 teaspoons canola oil 1 Tablespoon skim milk Directions: Grind the cookies into a fine meal using a food processor. Melt the coconut fat and let cool down until luke warm. Add coconut oil to the cookie meal and process until combined. Then add sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, salt, canola oil and milk. Process until combined, scraping the sides as needed. This could take up to 5 minutes, but stop whenever you reach your desired consistency. Play around with the oil or milk amounts if you still want it creamier. This spread will harden in the fridge and it is best to let it stand 30 min at room temperature when serving. edited by Asti on 05/03/2013 Hi Im curious what is the brand of the food processor that you used? Im dying to make Cookie Butter but Im still looking which food processor to buy. Any recommendations?
Latest post on 14 July 2013 - 11:38
Hello Ladies and Gents! I have the Speculoos Cookie Butter crunchy/plain for sale, arriving this August 2013. Please help me reach 30 buyers. Thanks guys! Contact me thru my e-mail [email protected] :) Hello there. I emailed you already. Im interested to buy atleast maybe 5 bottles? Please reply. Thank you.
Latest post on 09 July 2013 - 12:57
Hello Ladies and Gents! I have the Speculoos Cookie Butter crunchy/plain for sale, arriving this August 2013. Please help me reach 30 buyers. Thanks guys! Contact me thru my e-mail [email protected] :) email sent Hd18.. I can get you few people I know who will want to buy some too. I think I already know 5 people. I hope your price is not more expensive than PQ's or Saladicious ;-)
Latest post on 09 July 2013 - 12:19
Hello Ladies and Gents! I have the Speculoos Cookie Butter crunchy/plain for sale, arriving this August 2013. Please help me reach 30 buyers. Thanks guys! Contact me thru my e-mail [email protected] :)
Latest post on 09 July 2013 - 10:14
Thanks Marroosh. My children would probably love it too, biscuit sandwiches sound a bit decadent though!
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 09 July 2013 - 09:56
Yes you spread it on a sandwich. I don't like it but brought it over for a friend of mine whose kids love it. They do sell it at PQ these days.
Latest post on 09 July 2013 - 09:54
This is probably a dumb question but what do you do with it? Spreadable biscuits sound kinda weird.
Latest post on 09 July 2013 - 09:49
We always bring it back from home BUT I have seen it in the weirdest place a few months ago. Saladicious on JBR sells it. :-)
Latest post on 02 July 2013 - 13:19
BUMP!!! Anyone knows where to buy Speculoos Cookie Butter in Dubai?? I don't want a recipe. I want to buy the real deal :-)
Latest post on 05 March 2013 - 20:44
Have a look at Safestway in Sheikh Zayed Road. They have loads of American products on their shelves. Lots of products you wont find anywhere else. Or make it yourself. Speculoos Cookie Butter Recipe Ingredients: 3/4 sleeve Biscoff cookies (about 24 cookies) 1 Tablespoon sugar 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/4 cup) coconut oil a pinch of salt 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon 2 teaspoons canola oil 1 Tablespoon skim milk Directions: Grind the cookies into a fine meal using a food processor. Melt the coconut fat and let cool down until luke warm. Add coconut oil to the cookie meal and process until combined. Then add sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, salt, canola oil and milk. Process until combined, scraping the sides as needed. This could take up to 5 minutes, but stop whenever you reach your desired consistency. Play around with the oil or milk amounts if you still want it creamier. This spread will harden in the fridge and it is best to let it stand 30 min at room temperature when serving. <em>edited by Asti on 05/03/2013</em>
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 05 March 2013 - 09:00
is available in geant supermarket in the biscuit section. That's the cookie, not the spreadable stuff.
Latest post on 05 March 2013 - 08:57
is available in geant supermarket in the biscuit section.
Latest post on 05 March 2013 - 08:44
Hey there , i could get this for you, however id prolly have more than one jar , how many would you need? =)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY