Cake Toppers of Barney Characters | ExpatWoman.com

Cake Toppers of Barney Characters

Latest post on 28 February 2013 - 20:35

I'm looking for cake toppers of Barney, BJ, Baby Bop and Riff. Has anyone seen them around lately? Tavola used to do them but I haven't seen them in the MOE branch. I have posted on their FB page asking if they have them in any branch, but just incase they don't, has anyone seen them elsewhere? I'm sure I had seen them in Spinneys a while ago, but I checked last week and didn't find them there.

Latest post on 01 March 2013 - 23:37
This lady in my communiy does cake toppers Christine Wotton-Wiseman Celebration Cakes made to order check out my face book page Christines cakes dubai. I'm located here in the Green Community. Contact me on 0502976523
Latest post on 01 March 2013 - 23:02
Thanks SAbabe, will look this lady up. The printouts are my last option, am still hoping to find the 3d ones :)
Latest post on 01 March 2013 - 21:17
Try this company this lady can make cupcake topper made out of edible paper that you just place on the cupcakes http://www.facebook.com/CarebearCreation?fref=ts another option would be to just print out the characters - stick them back to back with a toothpick in the centre - and wall you have cake toppers
Latest post on 01 March 2013 - 12:01
Gentle bump :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY