Tiddler show Madinat | ExpatWoman.com

Tiddler show Madinat

Latest post on 06 March 2013 - 11:50

Has anyone heard about this?Any reviews?

Latest post on 06 March 2013 - 16:10
In an effort to not be *that* parent, we're sitting in the second row. :) My kid would probably we one to get up if he's not boxed in.
Latest post on 06 March 2013 - 15:56
My DD didn't move she was just entranced. We went to see The Gruffalo and had front row seats for that and again she stayed sat. Some children did walk up to the front and it was only when they were about to get onto the stage did parents intervene. Very annoying. I would say about 95% of the children didn't leave their seats. We have only been up in the balcony when we have been without DD. I don't think you see as much and the atmosphere is different.
Latest post on 06 March 2013 - 15:17
Sold! DH is on board with getting tickets (and that's always the biggest battle in the house!). Any thoughts on whether it would be better for us to get seats near the front or front row balcony with an almost 3 year old? I'm thinking the balcony might be better as he couldn't get up on run up on stage! Is it still a good view? (Never been to the Madinat.)
Latest post on 06 March 2013 - 12:46
Last year they did 'The Tiger who came to Tea' and we took our DD who was 2 (2 months shy of her 3rd birthday) and as we booked so late we were 2 rows from the back. It is a proper theatre layout and the seats are staggered. She could see really well. She didn't wriggle as she was enthralled. We booked early this year and have front row seats. The show time is brilliant this year, she is guaranteed to be awake and we can go and have lunch afterwards.
Latest post on 06 March 2013 - 12:01
I have the same issue Meagle. My son is also nearly 3. He likes the Tiddler book but not sure he will sit through it. Also, do I have to buy a ticket for him? He will not be able to see anything unless he sits on my lap...
Latest post on 06 March 2013 - 11:59
I'm curious about the ages. My son is nearly 3 and I think he'd like it, but the information says 3+ so I'm not certain it's worth chancing it on the tickets...
Latest post on 06 March 2013 - 11:52
We're going the opening night and will be writing it review... it sounds wonderful... here's some more information about the show http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_things_to_do_Tiddler_And_Other_Terrific_Tales_10476.aspx HTH

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY