New to Muscat without kids | ExpatWoman.com

New to Muscat without kids

Latest post on 09 March 2013 - 09:33

Hello ladies!

I am new to Muscat and live in The Wave. I've been here a little over a week. I'm 32 with no children, which seems to be rare around here :). Not that i dont love children hopefully we'll get lucky out here. On a lighter note, Does anyone know of any work out groups? Like yoga or pilates...any work out at all? I'm trying get healthy and start a new way of life through a work out regimin.
<em>edited by Texanwife on 09/03/2013</em>

Latest post on 24 May 2016 - 15:15
Hello ladies I am a British national age 54. I shall hopefully be arriving mid October as a spouse no accompanying children although we do have 4 grown up. Currently working as a maternity nurse in UK with all aspects of newborn care. Looking forward to a nice rest when I arrive but happy to help any new mums for free with feeding and sleep advice. Our last posting was Angola so have some experience of expat life. My favoured excercise is Pilates , cycling and swimming. I love a book club and films. I love to hear from anyone with similar interests and of course I love all things baby! Best wishes Maternnurse4
Latest post on 13 May 2016 - 17:07
Hi! I just moved to the wave and would be very interested in any social stuff, Pilates, yoga, etc. If anyone is in a similar situation or welcoming new friends let me know!
Latest post on 04 May 2014 - 11:23
Hello I just moved to the wave and started giving both private and group Pilates classes. Let me know if you're still interested :-)
Latest post on 31 March 2013 - 02:10
Hi, bodabz, thanks for that. Have visitors from the Uk arriving tomorrow for two weeks and guess that all of you have spring break/Easter holiday. If you can cope with a late 50 year old (with no children) then it would be lovely to join you all one morning.
Latest post on 25 March 2013 - 17:00
There are a bunch of us who meet at Costa Coffee after school drop off if you are interested? I tend to go round on a Sunday morning as there is normally quite a good turnout. You can email me on [email protected] if you want more info.
Latest post on 25 March 2013 - 17:00
There are a bunch of us who meet at Costa Coffee after school drop off if you are interested? I tend to go round on a Sunday morning as there is normally quite a good turnout. You can email me on [email protected] if you want more info.
Latest post on 16 March 2013 - 01:49
Looks like there are a few new residents at The Wave. We're fairly new here ourselves - moved here last June but have been somewhat busy extricating ourselves from Dubai. Anyone fancy meeting up for coffee at Costa some time?
Latest post on 14 March 2013 - 21:08
the FB Muscat Where Can I Find is also good for finding groups near you. Welcome to Muscat!
Latest post on 12 March 2013 - 13:24
Thank you so much! That works for me. I didn't know there was a Wave Community forum. That's great. Will need to register.
Latest post on 12 March 2013 - 10:25
Saw this on The Wave's community discussion forum - any use? March Boot Camp Saturday March 2nd - Wed 27th March. Come on down to the Wave beach and join in the fitness fun. Boot Camp is a fun way of getting or keeping fit. We have a wide variety of fitness levels exercising with us, from the complete Newbies on the path to fitness to the Super Elite! So don't be afraid to come and join up there is something here for everyone. Our group dynamic is an excellent motivator, and you'll see the Results! You train for 4 weeks, meeting every Sat, Mon and Wed at your chosen session time. Pick from 5.30am, 8.15 or 5.30pm. If you need to swap between sessions you can do that! Sessions last for one hour. Fees cost 40 Rial for 12 sessions over a 4 week period. http://www.thewavecommunity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=579&sid=d19dd0020dfa7aa226a80b657ab5bf9f