Al Mahara Restaurant - Burj Al Arab | ExpatWoman.com

Al Mahara Restaurant - Burj Al Arab

Latest post on 22 March 2013 - 11:00
We celebrated a special occasion there and overall was a fab experience. Food was good, not outstanding, service was excellent, setting was good. It is expensive but I'd say worth trying once.
Latest post on 21 March 2013 - 20:19
Many thanks ladies x
Latest post on 21 March 2013 - 18:20
Hi ladies, Would anyone recommend this restaurant ?? Ive visitors out next month and they are celebrating a special birthday and have expressed an interest to go here, any comments would be greatly appreciated before i make a reservation. Thanks :) I think this is the best restaurant in the Burj - not the best in Dubai, but the food is sublime and service is excellent. I found the alcohol to be stupidly overpriced (but that is to be expected!), but overall, it's got the wow factor and I'd definitely go there again. Totally agree, absolutely excellent. The waiters even knew about all the fish in the tank. Very expensive but in my opinion, well worth it.
Latest post on 21 March 2013 - 15:52
Hi ladies, Would anyone recommend this restaurant ?? Ive visitors out next month and they are celebrating a special birthday and have expressed an interest to go here, any comments would be greatly appreciated before i make a reservation. Thanks :) I think this is the best restaurant in the Burj - not the best in Dubai, but the food is sublime and service is excellent. I found the alcohol to be stupidly overpriced (but that is to be expected!), but overall, it's got the wow factor and I'd definitely go there again.
Latest post on 21 March 2013 - 15:11
Hi ladies, Would anyone recommend this restaurant ?? Ive visitors out next month and they are celebrating a special birthday and have expressed an interest to go here, any comments would be greatly appreciated before i make a reservation. Thanks :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY