Fabrics and Tailors | ExpatWoman.com

Fabrics and Tailors

Latest post on 22 March 2013 - 14:56

Ladies,

Does anyone know of a good quality fabric shop to buy material for clothes and a good quality (but not too expensive) tailor to make up for me?

Thanks

Latest post on 27 March 2013 - 14:24
I would recommend Al Arooj Tailors in Bur Dubai Meena Bazaar and hes surrounded by a treasure trove of fabric stores look up on facebook under Al Arooj Desi Tailor Dubai for directions and contact info. I have had over 50 suits sewn in various styles n sizes for a family wedding .He matched all the fabrics ,had dyeing done added trims etc. I know hes away this week but send a fb message - let him know salma from UK gave you details and he will look after you . He's Bareeze's recommended tailor so you cant you wrong.Good Luck :)
Latest post on 22 March 2013 - 23:02
If you park in the car park right next to the Health Clinic, cross the road and walk to the right, Regal (and many other fabric shops) is in that block. Sorry, not used Coventry so can't direct you there.
Latest post on 22 March 2013 - 21:41
Thank you everyone. Can I ask where Regal and Coventry are exactly?
Latest post on 22 March 2013 - 20:26
Coventry Tailor in Satwa is good and not too expensive.
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 22 March 2013 - 20:23
I like Regal for fabrics - wide range of qualities and prices
Latest post on 22 March 2013 - 17:54
Go to Satwa and have a walk around. There is a lot to choose from. Many places have also been recommended on here, regal and deepak's for fabric, coventry for tailors, etc.
Latest post on 22 March 2013 - 17:13
Bump please

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY