Any suggestion for an excellent vet in Dubai? My dog has pneumonia..:-( | ExpatWoman.com

Any suggestion for an excellent vet in Dubai? My dog has pneumonia..:-(

Latest post on 09 May 2014 - 11:51
I heard great things about Dr. Soheyl in the Noble Veterinary Clinic in the Green Community. In Sharjah, Dr. Jim is good at Europets.
Latest post on 16 April 2014 - 14:06
Arabian ranches vets is good..i took my kitty out there ..they make the pet very comfortable . highly recommended if any one need the address this is it.. It is recommended to make a call before you land up.. Vet Care Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club (adjacent to Arabian Ranches on Emirates Road) Saturday to Thursday 8:30am to 7pm Friday 10am to 12pm +971 4 430 9797 EMERGENCY +971 50 550 1698 [email protected]
Latest post on 04 April 2014 - 14:56
There are some excellent vets in Dubai. Try the Vet hospital, Nad al sheba vets or Arabian ranches vets. I'm sure others will also share their choices. Dominic at Ranches/ Polo club seems to love animals. Nad Al Sheba vet good with bird and other wildlife/unusual creatures - we took a sick pigeon we found in our garden to them a couple of weeks back and they diagnosed it in an instant.
Latest post on 26 May 2013 - 08:27
I have used Blue Oasis vet for many years and they are fantastic! They are in the Green community.
Latest post on 17 April 2013 - 20:50
I second the veterinary hospital in al qouz, we did use al Safa vets but they misdiagnosed out dog and the vet hospital picked up on his hot spot straight away!
Latest post on 11 April 2013 - 16:19
There are some excellent vets in Dubai. Try the Vet hospital, Nad al sheba vets or Arabian ranches vets. I'm sure others will also share their choices. Agree, all three of the above are good. Hope you get good results, and your dog is OK.
Latest post on 10 April 2013 - 18:47
I second the Arabian Ranches Vet it is actually called Vet care. Dr Dominic there is amazing. I've also only heard good things about the one in Nad al Sheba. Thank you Baby rat <em>edited by VPM on 10/04/2013</em>
Latest post on 01 April 2013 - 22:57
I second the Arabian Ranches Vet it is actually called Vet care. Dr Dominic there is amazing. I've also only heard good things about the one in Nad al Sheba.
Latest post on 31 March 2013 - 20:24
Thank you very much lolacat
Latest post on 31 March 2013 - 12:19
There are some excellent vets in Dubai. Try the Vet hospital, Nad al sheba vets or Arabian ranches vets. I'm sure others will also share their choices.
Latest post on 31 March 2013 - 08:46
Hi, I'm looking for a good vet here in Dubai. My dog needs to do special tests to discover what caused pneumonia and frankly I'm not pretty confident i'm having the right vet. Any suggestions??

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY