Looking for the list of contact numbers on EW page to donate clothes etc ... | ExpatWoman.com

Looking for the list of contact numbers on EW page to donate clothes etc ...

Latest post on 10 April 2013 - 08:50

Morning,

Few months ago I came across all the details on EW now I can't find it. Want to donate clothes etc to a different charity. Gave things away in the past to my agency maid, donation bin, take my junk away etc..
I now want to give to a different charity...there was a contact list on here and now I can't find it..

Has anyone come across it and knows what am talking about ?

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks.
<em>edited by Fr!zzyBusY on 10/04/2013</em>

Latest post on 15 April 2013 - 11:56
Thanks Admin Dont think thats what am looking for, I do remember few months back there was a list. Thanks for your help anyway.
Latest post on 10 April 2013 - 22:32
Bella UK - have clothes, toys and books to give away. Please post your addy again :) Thanks Fab thank you Toots you can reach me on: and I will arrange collection. <em>edited by BellaUK on 16/04/2013</em>
Latest post on 10 April 2013 - 15:00
Bella UK - have clothes, toys and books to give away. Please post your addy again :) Thanks
Latest post on 10 April 2013 - 13:56
You can remove your email address now :)
Latest post on 10 April 2013 - 13:36
That would be great Yorky. Can you email me on and I will arrange for one of us to collect. Thanks :) edited by BellaUK on 10/04/2013 <em>edited by BellaUK on 10/04/2013</em>
Latest post on 10 April 2013 - 10:32
I collect for Jebel Ali Cats (Dubai) and Sandy Paws (Abu Dhabi) for our regularly held charity garage sales/flea markets which raise funds to cover vet costs associated with resucing and rehoming abandonned pets/strays. Happy to collect anything anyone has to donate. We just had a clear out and I have three bin bags full of clothes, let me know if your interested.
Latest post on 10 April 2013 - 10:09
I collect for Jebel Ali Cats (Dubai) and Sandy Paws (Abu Dhabi) for our regularly held charity garage sales/flea markets which raise funds to cover vet costs associated with resucing and rehoming abandonned pets/strays. Happy to collect anything anyone has to donate.
Latest post on 10 April 2013 - 09:46
There are lots of Charities and Support Groups Listed on there- you can click on one of the 4 images at the top of the page for the categories UAE/ Dubai, Animals, Children's and International Below these images is the latest news and updates from the various groups. The UAE page has lots of info for places that accept donations http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_charities_Dubai_charities_and_organisations_5513.aspx Hope that's what you were looking for- if it looks different it is because we have updated it and expanded the information about each charity and group.
Latest post on 10 April 2013 - 09:18
Many are listed here. http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_charities.aspx Hi, thanks for the response. I looked at this one this morning isn't it for people who wants to do volunteering work?
Latest post on 10 April 2013 - 08:56
Many are listed here. http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_charities.aspx

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY