Cow' 'n' gate milk available for free- expat leaving | ExpatWoman.com

Cow' 'n' gate milk available for free- expat leaving

Latest post on 19 April 2013 - 10:16

Dear All,

My 5 month old girl has been diagnosed with SMA type 1, so we are having to move back to the UK. We have about 60 cartons of 200ml of Cow n Gate milk which we we purchased from waitrose. Since they don't return milk, I would be happy, and thankful at the same time if someone could help us avoid wasting it. Please let me know if you are interested. It's completely free.

Thanks

Latest post on 21 April 2013 - 21:59
hi i live in al reef villa's in abu dhabi there is someone collecting formula for an orphanage in ethopia the whole community is coming together with many people trying to help with the collection even trying to get good rates to get it shipped across i am sure they would appreciate this how can i contact you ?
Latest post on 21 April 2013 - 21:59
hi i live in al reef villa's in abu dhabi there is someone collecting formula for an orphanage in ethopia the whole community is coming together with many people trying to help with the collection even trying to get good rates to get it shipped across i am sure they would appreciate this how can i contact you ?
Latest post on 21 April 2013 - 21:00
hi britindubai, I just wanted to wish you and your family a pleasant move back, I hope you get the right treatment for your little girl there, there's a mom in my birth club on Baby Center whose son has SMA, I find her family's strength and the mother's love so inspirational, here's her blog if you want to have a look: [url=http://loganruth.wordpress.com/about/'>link[/url'> best of luck and take care!
Latest post on 21 April 2013 - 09:56
Britindubai, can you tell me what stage the milk you have is for. If it is stage 2 (blue box) or stage 3 (purple) then i would be interested. Thanks
Latest post on 20 April 2013 - 23:20
this is for what age group?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY