Renewing Child's Canadian Passport | ExpatWoman.com

Renewing Child's Canadian Passport

Latest post on 24 April 2013 - 09:18
They don't accept applications on Tuesdays. We renewed our kids' passports last year and it was pretty straightforward. We got hold of the application forms. The forms were simple enough to fill out and it had very clear instructions on what we needed to have (but i don't remember what they are). Get a hold of the application forms from the embassy and you'll know what to do/get.
Latest post on 24 April 2013 - 08:19
It's best call them and find out exactly what you need. They are really helpful on the phone. 04 404 8444. The Canadian Consulate is now located in Emirates Towers. Just remember to take the exact payment in cash because they don't accept credit cards or provide change! Also, best to go as early as possible (by 8am if you can) as it's quicker then. Make sure you fill out the right passport form (there is a different one if the passports were valid for only 2 years instead of 5). Hope that helps! <em>edited by carymama on 24/04/2013</em>
Latest post on 23 April 2013 - 20:58
I need to renew two of my children's Canadian passports and hope someone can advise what I need, where I need to go, etc. I know there a limited hours that the passport office is open but I cannot remember what they are. I have done a quick internet search but I am not coming up with much detailed information. I would really like to limit the number of times I have to go to the consulate. When I had my newborn's passport and citizenship done I had to go to the office 6 times, deal with parking, etc which is very inconvenient especially with 3 young children in tow. Any information would be appreciated! TIA

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY